september needs to hyrry up!

edited August 2011 in September 2011
Due September 21! Tired of being pregnant ! I want my baby now'!!"

Comments

• Same here....im completly miserable...
  • How far r u
  • 37 weeks friday but im measuring 2 weeks behind
  • Im due Sept 10th and I hear ya! Im soo ready! Being pregnant with a a girl is hard work! my pregnancies with my boys were soooo easy! UGH ONLY 30 days left tho!!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Am due September 22 I just want to home him already almost done. Come on September and get here fast
  • Join The Club
  • lol, I'm due October 25th and today, it was really cool here (in the 70's compared to the 90's) and I was thinking "NOOO! I'm not ready for it to be fall yet!" It feels like time is flying for me. I'm sending my "baby" to kindergarden in a few weeks though, and I am so not ready for that!
  • 35 days left ! I'm 35 weeks and so ready !! Due Sept 15
  • I'm due the 20th and I feel like I'm sitting on a bowling ball wwwwewhhhhhhaaaaaa
  • Come on babys hurry up anxious moms waiting lol :)
  • i totally understand where you are coming from! Im too threw with being preggo. i have 4 weeks left and everyday something new hurts or feels uncomfortable, and Im still working full time on my feet for 8 or more hours a day! its horrible lol Im ready for on leave and my son to get here already! Im due September 7th
  • I'm due Sept. 8. I'm so excited. It's getting closer.
  • IM BEYOND READY FOR MY BABY TO GET HERE IM DONE BEING PREGGO .. and @iwantaboy18 we have the same due date
  • im so ready to have my little girl. im due sept 10th but hoping i go into labor this week or next, im being induced in about 2 weeks and really dont want to be grr
  • I'm also due Sept 21st and I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of my daughter as well. Everything is bought, set up, washed, and ready to go. The only things left on my list is my breast pump and rocker/glider.
  • 20 more days and he needs to hurry up!! so exhausted and in pain and this tx weather sucks!
  • I'm due sept 7. I'm being induced on Thursday. These last 4 days are going by extremely slow :(
  • @iwantaboy18 Ur due a day after me.....I know the feeling I want to hold my daughter already
  • Me too ahh it's so boring at home
  • Only 2 Weeks Left In August Ladies Yaaaay (*)
  • I'm due September 14 can't wait for him to be out :)