due 9-6 my tushie!!

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
I had a dr apt today and I'm 4cm dialated and 90% effaced!! I'm 36+1 and this was the first time he even checked to see if I was dialating, neither of us was expecting what he found lol! He said he doubts I will be pregnant this time next week lol and he will see me at L and D! I knew Lilly would be here in August :) holy cow..I'm finally gonna be a momma soon!!

Comments

• Wow! That's fast! Good luck momma!
  • Luckyyy! I'm due in 2 weeks and as of last week I'm only 1cm dilated lol
  • Btw I loooove her name ;)
  • Congrats!! Hope everything goes wonderfully!
  • Aw I was due 9/6 too, and I had my little girl on Friday 8/5. I'm predicting a lot of august babies for the september mommies ;)
  • @starrxoxo9 I hope your prediction becomes a reality! I will be 37 weeks tomorrow and I am very excited to meet our baby boy!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I dislike u jk. Im 37 weeks and dumbass dr hasnt checked me down there but wants to induce when I become 39 weeks. Im due aug 30
  • I'm due 9/9 I have an appt tomorrow. I'm suppose to be a scheduled CSECTION....for 9/7 but everyone is telling me I look like I had it. Maybe ill have a lil hopeful news
  • @Mom2be lol good luck! I still can't believe I had her already! She's been in the nicu since Friday night, but will be home tomorrow :) if she would have held out a lil longer in my belly it would have been better, but my midwife said I may have been low on fluid. Good luck with your lil guy!
  • @lily_glz you'll get there momma! It is an awesome name, we actually decided on it on the way home from our 20 week us when we learned she was a 'she'!! She's always been a lilly to me :)
    @starrxoxo9 aww..congrates on your babe!I hope your prediction is right too cause its been a hot summer and I'm sure I'm not the only pregly who feels totally ready to pop lol!
    @txmoorekat @1stwoodsbaby @mom2be thanks ladies! It does seem like it happened fast! Thanks for the lovin' comments :) its nice to share the happy news :)
  • @gatorbob I do feel lucky lol! let me know how your check goes tomorow and good luck :)
    @anadoll92 haha, well I dislike you too, so there! ;) j/k of course..that's crazy he's taking induction and hasn't even checked you yet!! Wth? Tell him to get on it already!! Good luck momma!
    @soon2b3 I hope you do get some good news at your apt tommorow..be sure to update and let me know what they say :)
  • What does it feel like to be dilated? Or to dilate? I've not had any real strong contractions or anything, but I do get a lot of twinges and ugh in my cervix area. So I'm not certain? And I haven't lost my mucus plug (that I've noticed...), so I was just wondering.
  • I wanna get checked to see how far I am! I'm due sept 6th too. But my next appointment isn't until the 19th. :/ I've already almost went to L&D last week for contractions, so hopefully I'm somewhat dilated. No one thinks I'm going to make it to my due date.
  • Im just sooo mad!!! And I feel like a whore begging the man dr to check me lol rawr ima start a scene at my nxt appt
  • @mythica to tell you the truth, I'm a FTM and I had no idea I was even dialated tll he checked me and said...'wow, humm, well that's interesting'. Kinda scared me but it was good news. I have had some BH (a few that hurt but were never regularly timed or lasting more then 10-15 seconds) and I lost my plug at like 28 weeks but dr said it would regenerate so not to worry about it. Sorry I can't be more help describing how it feels :( I can definatly say baby has dropped really low and I can breath better then I have for months cause she's not kicking my lungs lol! Good luck momma!
  • Thats Suck But Congrats Hope This Happens For Me Since Im Due The Day Before Yu Lol
  • Dammit! 9/6 is my birthday, I like that due date. :)
  • Wow congrats! That's so cool!
  • @cait_septembermommy boo, the 19th seems so far away! I hope you do go before september 6th cause I fallow your posts and I consider you my unofficial belly buddy lol, I don't want to lose you man lol! Good luck with those contractions, hopefully they do mean your closer then the dr thinks! Be sure to keep me updated :)
    @anadoll92 rofl! Your definately not a whore for asking your 'man dr' to get off his duff and do his job!! You should start a scene and get all hormonal (crying might help lol) and insist he checks you, then post the video for us ;)
  • @momtob Gives me a little hope, lol. My baby dropped at least 3 weeks ago. At the last ultrasound, her head was so far down in my pelvis that they had a hard time getting her measurements.
  • @mommyy2be I hope it happens for you too! Eventually we will all get there tho :) damn that's so optomistic of me..I'm so happy tonight lol!
    @captainmorgaine I liked that dd too, it was my grandfathers bday and he was an amazing man :) my bday is 9-23 so at least this way, we get a few more weeks in between hers and mine lol.
    @billysgirly thanks you momma..I'm so stoked! I felt like she was getting close but since I'm a FTM, I wondered if it was just wishful thinking..? It wasn't, she's ready any time now :) ahh..so excited I would jump up and down (if my 180lbs would let me lol)!
  • @mythica that sounds hopeful then lol! When are you due?
  • edited August 2011
    Lol Yep Hopefully But How Did Yu Do It Whats Your Trick Ha Ha Ha?
    @momtob
  • @momtob September 10th. :) I always thought it was the 7th, but my doctor said it has been the 10th since the beginning. lol!
  • @momtob awe, we can be official belly buddies! It does seem far away, 9 days ugh! Well hopefully it'll go fast. And can't wait to hear what goes on with you!
  • I'm due 9/6 & he haven't dilated my cervix at all :( . I'm soooooi mad NOW
  • @mommyy2be I so wish I had a trick to share lol! I'm stubborn so I haven't really slowed down much and I LOVE indian food..maybe spicy curry did it for me lol..?
    @mythica sorry girly we were having a conversation and I fell asleep! I'm terrible about getting distracted and forgetting what I was doing to start with. That's cute you had the date wrong lol :) they say only a handful of babies are actually born on their dd so I doubt a couple days really matters so much. And who knows maybe you have been thinking the 7th for a reason ;)
    @cait_septembermommy yeah, I has an official friend!! I thought we were going weekly at this point..? 9 days is more then a week lol, maybe your office needs to double check their math haha
    Color_pink0923 don't get mad but do ask em too if you think your moving along. He was gonna check last week and I think she dropped last week but he was in a rush and was like 'we'll just wait till next week to check'. I didn't say anything but yesterday he tells me this!! I think I was prolly dialated last week too but I was too chicken shit to stand up for myself and insist he check. Definately have them take a look if you feel like its getting to be time :)
    You ladies all rock! I will be sure to update you guys when the exciting stuff starts to happen :) today I'm gonna take it easy, go pay some bills, have lunch with my sil (olive garden has amazing alfredo sauce for their breadsticks lol) and take some belly pics (my memory card fried and along with it, all my pics. So sad). Have a nice day friends :D
  • How exciting! Congrats! Was your doc the 1 who decided to check how far along you were? Did u know ahead of time before your appt that u were gonna get checked? Also, did it hurt getting checked? What do they do to you exactly? I'm sooo curious! I have an appt this Fri & it will be a weekly check up after that.
  • @rizzychicky thank you! The dr was the one who decided (he said he doesn't like to check to soon because he doesn't want to cause damage..? Kinda scarry but I'm not sure what he meant by that). Anyway he said he would check last week and didn't s this week, I did know ahead of time that he would. It didn't hurt but was a little uncomfortable, he just used a couple fingers and felt around some lol. Then he said 'humm, interesting, wow' which really freaked me out!! But he gave me good news so it was ok :) you must be getting close if your weekly apts start soon..congrates! Make sure to let us know how it goes on Friday, I think if baby has dropped, you could ask them them to check if your dialated. The worst they'll do is say no :) good luck mama!!