Untouchable

My husband and I have been together for 5 years and he would always touch me. Would always want to have sex. But now he kinda acts like im contages. I get snuggle time thats all. But he still wants me to touch him. Not sure if its because I have a baby inside me or what.is anyone else going threw this? Its starting to hurt my feelings.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am in the exact same boat. It sucks. And he says it is "weird cause there is a baby in there". I'm not buying it.
  • I have no advice sorry but some men ARE like that. I'm not saying this is what your situation is but in their minds you're no longer just their wife/girlfriend/woman..you're a mother. Some guys do get freaked out about there being a real live baby inside lol
    I knew a woman who spent most of her pregnancy freaked out because she couldn't get over the fact there was a penis inside her (she was having a boy lol)
  • My bf is the same way, it really hurts my feeling sometimes when he turns me down so I just don't ask anymore. He doesn't even have a reason he's just always too tired or not in the mood..
  • Meh... i hate it when he says "im not in the mood". I feel you on that one. I stopped asking too bc being rejected sucks and doesn't feel good.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.