illniois??

What are the rights for child support
??? My bd n I not together after he told me to have an ABORTION wondering if I can u use my last name n still get child support he says he want to sign off his rights ?? He is in texas I moved here any one help ladiess

Comments

• Hun your Babys last name doesn't matter. All that matters is dna. Go through juvenile court and file for child support. They'll do a dna test and then he'll have to pay. Its a federal crime to not pay child support.
  • How can he do the DNA test if he in a different test @Steph_Due_101611
  • In Illinois they will do a DNA test at birth just inform your Dr before hand... he will have to come here to Illinois in order for child court and DNA test.... but how long have you been living here???
  • Were migrate works so I been here since July and ill leave November my baby is due next month & I doubt he would come down over here to c his baby born
  • He will be forced to come.
  • Oh really wow thanks
  • I'm not sure bout that now I think you have to be declared a resident of the state first and since your going to be moving again in November you might have to petition for child support in that state when you get back.... I think you nneed proof of residency and something showing how long you have been here in Illinois I'm not quite sure but I think that's what I have read... I'm a criminal justice major I always read about court stuff it thrills me LOL!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Does that mean I can use my last name or is it different in Texas too
  • I'm not sure bout Texas but here you can any name you want!!!
  • Thanks everyone!