anyone keep in touch with..

edited August 2011 in Just for Fun
@marriedwith_4 ?

Was thinking of her this morning, I know she had her girls super early back in late June but I couldn't find any posts after :(

*wasn't sure which category this fit into*

Comments

• Do you know her real name? I have a lot of preglies of my fb but I always forget who is who.
  • I don't remember it @blueberrysmom :(

I'm gonna search for the preglly bff post and see if there's someone we can tag for info. I'm hoping she and the girls are ok
  • Hmmm. Let me know if you find out.
  • @blueberrysmom
    Ok I found a post with her name, Tamekia it also had her email but I haven't figured out copy and paste on this supposedly smartphone and brain can only remember one thing at a time at this hour! And of course finding the bff post made me wonder how @kerrideern is doing!

I know her and newmom_navywife(kim) bantered a bit but she's no longer here, maybe they kept in touch?

@tishj330 do you know?
  • Kerridee is doing great. Her son is so cute! I wonder abut ghettobetty, too.
  • I'm glad to hear that! @blueberrysmom booo we should have started all the fb business sooner it seems! Lol
  • I inboxed you on here @blueberrysmom
  • I miss marriedwith4. Hope she and the girls are doing okay!
  • I was thinking about marriedwith 4 as well!! I couldn't remember her exact screen name and almost made a post about her as well like 6 hours ago! The others I think I have on fb but I get confused too on who is who.
  • @mrsforesee I know what you mean! I didn't add many people cuz I can only do it from my phone but I see ladies I know are preglies on fb and I think hmm is that picture so and so? LOL
  • @mrs_shu, I tried to find her on Facebook, but I couldn't search her with the email she left. I think about her all the time. I don't think Kim has her on Facebook either (newmommy_navywife). I'll ask her. It'd be great to know how she and the twins are doing.