What do I need..

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
I'm getting induced Monday,, I have his clothes washed and ready. But I was wondering what else do I need to get ready before he gets here.? What do I need to buy or have ready. I have a two year old but with him my mom did everything since we stayed at her place the first few weeks..

Comments

• Have you sterilized some bottles? You'll probably want to rinse them again before you use them, but at least have them sterilized before baby gets here.
  • Bottles, check!
    Anything else? I just don't want to stress and have to be sending hubby to the store at the last min..
    @lucyloo288.
  • Not that I can think of.. I'm actually a ftm, but I was thinking about that bottle sterilizer my mil got us, lol.
  • Make sure you have some newborn diapers and some size 1. Have some pacifiers too.:)
  • I'm sure u have a crib or a bassinet. Diapers wipes I would have it all.setup by your bed or couch or where ever u will be spending the most of your time.
  • @Misty2011, don't plan on using pacifiers.. I only have size 1 in dipers.. Should I buy at least one bag of NB?
    @pinkbaby0930, I have both a crib and a bassinet, should I go ahead and get the bedding on the crib already (it is in my 2yr old's room). He will sleep in the bassinet in our room, but I want him to get used to the crib too.
  • I would have atleast a bag of newborn diapers . My son used them for a while.