k ladies i need your help asap

2»

Comments

• Yeah...I don't know if I could do it, but maybe if he understands it will keep from getting those itchy bites, he might be willing to try. Maybe give him a cup of juice to follow...
  • edited August 2011
    Yea maybe I will sure try @mommyo3soon2b4. :)maybe ill tell him if he doesn't I will rub it on him hehehe
  • My mom makes a paste of crushed aspirin and water for bug bites...I'm not sure if I would put aspirin on my kid tho...
  • @kalasthename at this point I will try anything
  • Well the baking soda didn't do anything so now I'm trying the tea hes sitting with it now
  • My nephew is also allergic. Children's benadryl is the only thing that has helped. They've tried LOTS of other things, too. Anti-itch lotion if it itches. It's mainly a swelling problem though. :(
  • edited August 2011
    That's what my son has the swelling is so sad but I've given him benadrill and it seems to not be working aaaaaahhhhhhhh the tea bags didn't help either I tried ice too nothing....... I'm trying calamine lotion next @bigtalkingtori
  • You can open a benadryl capsule, mix it with a little water and put it on the bites.
  • Oooooohhhhhhhh good idea!!!!!! @ashleyz