Sometimes I just cant believe...

That I am pregnant, and neither can my boyfriend/baby daddy! I know I look pregnant and I can feel my baby girl (as can daddy, finally now!) kicking... But sometimes I just cant grasp the fact that I am.going to have a baby in November! Im so excited and I cant wait:D

Any of you other first time moms feel like this?

Comments

• I had my first baby mid June and I STILL feel that way lol
  • im 37.3weeks and i still feel that way. At night i just hold my belly and think i created this life inside me and im gonna be a mommy :)
  • I'm 35.3 and I still can't believe I'm pregnant. I was told I couldn't get pregnant. I sit in his nursery all the time and just think "im going to have a baby". Come on october!
  • I had my daughter in June, and It still seems crazy to me that she's really mine. I'm a ftm, and I Don't know if the feeling ever goes away
  • I felt like an unpaid nanny for the first year
  • I had my son mid july and I still feel like that!
  • I don't think it ever goes away. I have a 5 yo and I still can't believe I'm sending my kid to school every morning, lol. Its very unreal.
  • I do! I'm due in November too, it's weird to think that I'm going to have this little person to take care of my whole life :-)
  • I'm on my 3rd baby an I feel the same way. Its incredible to think my husband an I did this together :)
  • Me either and I'm due in 2 weeks or less!!
  • Me too! I can't seem to picture myself being a mom in less then a week! It's crazy!
  • Me I just cant wait to meet her its very exciting and I just hope I can always provide her with all the love, care, and everything she might need in life;)
  • 2nd baby... My baby Boy due in 4 weeks... and I have my Baby Girl (Whose 5 and not so much a baby anymore) and I still feel that way... I look at her and feel him and its like wow.... especially when shes cupping my tummy talking to him and hes just wiggling around to her voice (Only one he reacts too vocally btw)
  • Yep. The whole thing is cool but kind of weird.
  • i felt that way my entire pregnancy. now i cant believe imma mom!
  • I'm due in 4 days and I'm getting so excited! He's a strong, active, healthy little boy and its awesome to know he'll be here any day now.
  • Lol I think I will pretty much always feel like "omg I'm a mother" haha. I didn't plan to have kids til 30 or after. I'm sure my son arrived for a perfectly good reason :-)
  • Ive felt the same way this entire pregnancy and i am now 38w6d

@beaded_bunny lol an unpaid nanny that made me laugh a little :)
  • I cant either, it wont hit me til i have him i dont think. I mean crap sometimes i even forget im pregnant and im 31 weeks its crazyness.