Ugh seriously!

edited August 2011 in September 2011
Thought for sure I had a yeast infection again for the third time in like a month and a half.I have gotten the pill you take one time twice and i feel like as soon as its out of my system then the itching and burning comes back so I went in telling the doc we gotta try something else because this pill aint working. Well yesterday went to the doctor and had him do a swab and make sure I did have one so he could perscribe me something. I still hadnt heard anything back about medicine so I just called the office and they said all my test came back negative so i have nothing. But I know for sure something isnt right. I'm swollen from scratching because I itch so bad and I burn down there. It does smell a little fishy so I was thinking maybe a Bv instead of yeast infection. But anyways here I sit in pain and have nothing to take and dont know what to do because my test are saying I have nothing and am fine! I never thought I would ever be so upset to hear a nurse tell me i was clear and didnt have anything but I started to cry :( I need relief, I'm 33.4 weeks pregnant and feel like my vagina is going to fall out because its so sore and then the itching and burning on top of that!

Comments