7 months barely showing

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
I will be 28 weeks on Tuesday Aug 16 and i am barely showing. If u didn't know i was pregnant u would just think i had a little poochy belly. I see girls who are 4 months pregnant bigger than i am. Is this a problem? My Dr says im measuring fine but i wonder if my little man will be under weight??
This is my first pregnancy.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Also might have to do with ur body shape. I was fairly thin so I started showing fast, I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow and feel huge. But I LOVE my huge belly :)
  • Well i was really active. I played softball year around until march when i found out i was pregnant. I wasn't over weight. Im 5'9 and was 150 when i got pregnant. I've gained 12 pounds.
  • @mama2b11_4_11 no im not plus size. I can still fit perfectly fine in my size 6 pants until i eat then i have to unbutton them.
  • Don't worry about it because when it comes you are going to wish you were still small. I was like that with my 1st pregancy, I only gained 13 lbs. But this pregnancy I gain the weight at the beginning (along with back pain and leg pain). I gain 34 lbs to date, mind you before I became pregnant I work my but off to lose 22 lbs. Enjoy being pregnant, because big or small you are beautiful because you have created life. >:D<
  • @natalynandtjsmom thank you im not complaining i just want it to be a round obvious pregnant belly. Its long and oblong shaped. I can literally tell when he is laying just by lookin down at my belly bc its all lop sided on the side he's on lol its nothing like I've seen before.
  • I will 8mos next week and I definatly have a belly, but I you would never think I was as far along as I am. I am 5'9" and have a long torso, so I think this lil girl just has alot of room to move.
  • edited August 2011
    when my gma went into labor with my mom they tried sending her home because they didnt even believe she was pregnant! my mom was just a baby that liked to hide.. every woman carries differently but your doc would have told you if there was a problem with the babies weight dont worry and you will probably just get your belly late because the baby realllly starts growing in the last trimester!! congrats!!

and just think!! the smaller the belly the less change of stretch marks!!
  • I started showing at 8 months. Im 37 wks and have the belly of a 5 month prego chick. My baby is measuring big though
  • Thank you all. You girls really help. :-))
  • I'm 25 weeks today and I'm barely showing too. As long as your baby is healthy, don't worry about it.
  • I'm 32 weeks and 2 days and barely showing just look a little chunkier most people don't believe I'm pregnant.. like at walmart last week this lady looked at me crazy when I said I was 7 months pregnant she said " I would of never thought you were even pregnant"
  • My gf is also pregnant and barely showed until she was 30-32 wks where I was showing at 3-4 months
  • i'll be 27 weeks sunday and i'm not showing either. cept when he starts kicking, then my belly rolls like crazy lol
  • @paxtonsmama I have a lop sided belly too!!My baby girl loves my right side and in not showing much either, just have an oblong, flat like belly. guess its just one of those things. Everyone tells me I'll appreciate it later but I want a big round belly too!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @1sttymemommi my lil man likes my right side too and sounds like we have the same lookin belly! Lol so this makes me feel better :)
  • I'm 26w5d and you can't really tell yet either but the baby measures fine sometimes it means the egg attached to the back of your uterus so it takes longer to show :) nothing to worry about
  • I'm sevem months prego today and just like you I don't look like it. I have gained 8 pounds and people don't believe I'm pregnant either. But everything is measuring normal, so don't you worry.