vent looooong

I'm confused..ok I have a good baby daddy he's working for his soon to be here baby boy tomorrow I'm 36 weeks...but I feel like emotionally he's not he's gives me everything materialistic if I need money he doesnt hesitate ...we don't spend time together asking him to go to the movies or anywhere he's to tired because he has to wake up early or he's outside working on a car he just bought ..the only time I hug him is when we snuggle at night ..sometimes I feel like he's cheating IR like he lost interest in me ...I mean he's always been the working type and hanging out in the garage drinking after work when I started with him I mind only a little but now I feel like when the baby comes I would want him around..2 weeks ago we had a fight I ended up leaving to my moms house for a few days after the 3td day he calls me in the middle of the night telling me to come home he misses me and all....I come back but he's outside working on a car (so he says) and I also KNOW drinking a few beers ..so back to the same old thing...so now I'm thinking when the baby comes ill go back to moms house because I don't want to be alone what if he decides to go out and he just applied for delta
And so far he's gotten interviews and taken test so that looks like soon hell have a second job ..I'm so happy more income but I guess a part of me is being selfish ...idk if I should go I hate he drinks comes in smelling like smoke...ok since I typed way to much idk should I stay or go there's a lot more to this story about him not spending time with me and drinking and all I mean I was a smoker drinker party a lot but I NEED to change so I expect for him to

Comments