I need help ASAP !!

2»

Comments

• Update******
    We got a Mexican restaurant they have a back room for quinceñeras its perfect ! It's on Sept 3rd and it was originally $850 but we got it for $495 kuz the guy thought me and my mom was pretty :) I'm so so excited thank you for all your help !
  • @maymommy11 yeah we got a few games I'm in charge of the games kuz my mom don't know Lol
  • Aww yay! Im glad you got a place whoo!! How far will you be then? I was 36 weeks. The game that I really liked was everyone has to cut a peice of ribbon and you go around and cut the amount left around your belly and who ever has the smallest peice that was cut wins. My fiances aunt thought I would be self concious abiut tgat game but I loved it. All though I felt bad someone measured his gpa and he was a little bit bigger than me at the time.
  • Hotels have conference rooms you can use...not that expensive
  • hehe..guys always giving deals to pretty ladies....glad you found some where! i forgot about places for 15s..
  • @maymommy11 ooh that game sounds fun :) hmm.. since today I'm 30w 1d and my shower is Sept 3rd.. hmm.. lots of math where is my bf when I need him.. lol I think ill be 33w1d ? Lol gosh I feel dumb I can't even think lol

@armywife3 thank you for your suggestion but we found an awesome place :)

@nameless lol when girls want something all we have to do is look hot and guys have a thing of not refusing us.. today we went to babies r us And got a crib that was supposed to be $279 for $200 with an extra 20%off. I don't know what the guy seen in me kuz I look likka hipo but it worked lol I think It's kinda cool that girls can get anything basically just by wearing some makeup. :)
  • edited August 2011
    a hippo :-j . please Your pretty..i don't like he special treatment Cus i blush super easy..even if its just "hi" then i have hear..why are touch so red..blah blah blah..
  • @nameless Lol thanks :) Lol I try to hold the laugh in haha
  • Hooray! And you ARE pretty! :ar!
  • You are NOT a hippo! Ya I loved that game! Haha dont work, I suck at math.
  • @maymommy11 I sure feel like one lol :/ that's fine though kuz when my little butterfly is out I plan instantly becoming one hot mommy lol :D Lol I suck at math too.. seems like I forgot how to add or something lol
  • Lol I seen these pills that help you lose weight in another thread that I want to try out. I think once you leave high school almost everyone is screwed on math lol
  • @maymommy11 I seen it too I doubt I'll get it though they sound awesome but I would be too paranoid to take it lol and your so right lol