Insomnia

edited August 2011 in Third Trimester
Definitely kicking in now! Suppose my body is getting ready for those early morning feeds! It's 4.38am here in the UK. On the plus side I just realised its Friday and the nurse said I should hear back by Thursday pm if there were any problems with my diabetes test so thank goodness that looks ok!

Comments

• Try to get as much rest as you can cause you won't have it later. Good luck on your diabetes test.
  • Oh I know that, I already have a two year old @jcmommy !! Lol! Thanks about the test, my grandad has it which is why I have to get tested, but this pregnancy my arthritis being particularly difficult and I'm on a low dose steroid which can apparently affect your sugar levels too so I was a bit worried!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Finally got another hour or so. Up now, breakfast time! It's the time you want to catch up before the baby arrives and you find yourself just lay there, awake!! Grrr! @MrsG
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wow! Im not the only one? I dnt go to bed until about 5:30-6:00am and then i wake up at about 1pm..we need to form an insomnia support group!!!