Bottles?????

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
What kind of bottles are you using?? I purchased avent but im thinking about switching to Dr.browns!!!

Comments

• I'm going to use regular ole evenflo not special bottles, after 2 mo of exclusive bf-ing.
  • used dr brown with my first and I bought dr brown for this baby as well.. I just love them
  • @Caroline8_p oh ok I will probably BREASTFEED in the morning and bottlefeed @night idk yet
  • I had Avent with my first, I breastfed and he took to them great to have expressed milk and after I stopped feeding him. I have tommee tippee this time, no reason for the change other than an amazing offer on the steriliser and bottles!
  • @Janet_2011 I will probably switch I just didn't want to deal with all those different parts
  • I use the plain ole parent choice.. My babies dont like the namebrand bottles for some reason
  • im using breastflow

@littlenat86 what offer did you come across
  • I'm going to use Playtex drop ins
  • Avent bottles leaked horribly with my daughter. I like Dr. Browns but hate all the part specially when we're on the go. Now I found these cheap Nuby bottles at burlington and my daughter likes those and they don't spill at all and she doesnt have formula running down her mouth.
  • @newmomma13 it was in the UK Babies R Us so if you are in US it might not be available! Got my electric steam steriliser, 2 thermal bottle holders, bottle and food warmer, 6 milk pots, 4 large bottles, 4 small bottles, a dummy, bottle brush, 2 extra teats (I think that's everything) for £60. I think that's about $100. The steriliser alone is normally about £40!
  • I'm using tommee tippee as well...they are too cute and great for breastfeeding bbys
  • Plan ol glass ones :)
  • I use Adiri Natural Nurser...they are the best!
  • I hate avent! They said you aren't supposed to mix formula in them. Dr browns are annoying and my baby hates them. The dr said regular bottles are the way to go and I can't agree more. I <3 evenflo bottles! Cheap and do the same job.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @littlenat86 omg!!!!!!!! That's a deal right there
  • My daughter used to constantly spit up. She was ruining her clothes.(bibs didnt help) Then someone recommended Dr. Browns to me. They said she was probably swollowing too much air. Well she was, once I used Dr.Browns spit didnt happen as often. So I will be using it again this time around.
  • Playtex Ventaire Advanced