A very special Birthday wish

edited August 2011 in Loss
2 years ago today our beautiful nephew joshua was born asleep into the arms of the angels. I guess I just wanted to send him a birthday wish and I knew it would be echoed on here. Happy Birthday Angel we love you sooooo much and we always will xxxx

Comments

• Happy Birthday Angel Baby!
  • Aww happy birthday. Dance free in heaven little man :)
  • Happy Birthday!
  • @babynewyear2012 @kingsmama @mylittleman2011 Thank you all so much it means alot... He was 38 weeks when it happened and had been a perfect pregnancy, my sis inlaw has really struggled the past 2 years and its as hard today as the day it happened. No one can ever guess what a mum who has suffered a loss is goin through and it breaks my heart to watch my sis inlaws world fall apart. xxxx
  • That is so sad....i can never imagine how she feels. I am sure she appreciate your support through this hard time. Huggs to your sil and your whole family!
  • Happy Birthday Joshua!
    angel birthdays are hard.
    we celebrate my newborn's brief lil life with a cake every year. As my kids were younger they drew pictures and cards, I have a special box for bday, holiday letters. Every year I buy a new teddy bear, sadly my collection keeps growing. It makes me feel better tho even after 9 years. I think my kids just go along with it now for mom :)
    I hope your family finds comfort today however they remember Joshua. Grief's overwhelming if you bottle it in.
  • We get him cards and send up paper lanterns up with special messages on. We got him a balloon that my sil put in his special garden, its so hard for me and my hubby as its also our wedding anniversary so every year its a whirlwind of emotions.

• That's difficult to share!! it's good she has support from you. It must be extra hard when a woman feels alone in her grief.