I feel so alone

edited August 2011 in Single moms
I feel alone in this pregnancy even tho I'm not really alone. My parents are really supportive, I have some great close friends. But I tried working things out with my bd cause I want to be with him and make our family work. And he doesn't want to work things out. He said we can't be together and really doesn't want anything to do with me. I'm just crushed and I feel alone cause he's not with me. I don't want to let him go but I feel there is nothing else I can do. I just miss him and don't know how to do this without someone by my side. Idk I'm confused :(

Comments

• Don't feel like that I know its hard but honestly things happen for a reason ..b strong n keep ur head up u will find someone who will love u n want to be w u ..pls don't humiliate ur self infront of a guy is the worst thing us girls can do ...remember this what goes around later on comes back around ;-) ..good luck hun n remember is his loss ..
  • is it that you miss HIM or is it that you want someone with you by your side to support you? i know it must be very hard- but think about the logic behind this...he doesn't want you, why want him to want you so much- he should love you unconditionally. you want someone you can lean on and will catch you when you fall, hold you when you cry, pick up the slack when you need a lazy day and all that. i think the guy will find you when it's time.
  • @survivormommie3 thank you and I think you're right I never really thought about it like that. I don't really want him I just want someone. But I need to be able to be strong by myself its just so hard idk how people do it alone.
    @KareNLove thankyou I know I need to just leave it be.

Thanks guys
  • I know that feeling! Being single wishing you had a partner to help you. But your right, u don't really want him. you can do this!! You have family support too :)
  • it doesn't always mean you will do it alone. it just means you are starting out alone. and that is ok. it shows the right guys that you will take charge when necessary and show your little one that you are strong and a great mom.
  • Ya thank god for my family idk where id be without them.
    @survivormommie3 you are so right and all i really want is to be a good mom. i thought to be a good parent you had to be a family with a mom and dad but i guess thats not always true. thanks everyone the support really does make me feel better
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited August 2011
    He does wanna be apart of the babies life but I feel if I don't make the effort for him to see our daughter he won't make any effort to see her. I think that's another reason I wanted to be with him so she would see her father. @2BeForgotten
  • I feel alone too. I miss my bd also. But he wants nothing to do with me or with his daughter. I keep telling myself that it will get better, that i will find someone who will actually want ME and want my daughter as their own. Its hard in the beginning too. Every time i feel her kick or something new happens, i feel like the one person i should be sharing this experience with is him. And he's not around. I go through crying spells a lot too now bc of it. But im keeping my head up and trying t move on to make a better life for myself and her.
  • I'm alone besides my parents and friends my bd is a self absorbed dum dum he hasn't helped with anything doesn't even ask how my son is
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @MommaMoon I feel the exact same way. Its so hard when everything is happening and really he is the first one I wanna go to to tell. It sucks:/
    @preggointx at least we have support from friends n family. It helps a lot
    @gabschillin same with my bd. He says he wants to be around but I haven't seen any effort yet n I don't think he will show any effort to see his daughter.
    @all anyway I wish you all luck. And that hopefully things get easier. I pray that for myself everynight haha.
  • Let it go.....and if it's meant to be it will happen.......also if you don't there will never be any room for someone who will love you and treat you well to come in:) We as women are much stronger than we think!!!!! Please believe in yourself that you are worth EVERYTHING!!!! And no man can tell you any different if that's what you beleive~ (((((((Hugs)))))))))
  • @kells32 awe you are such a sweetheart. Thankyou so much. And I know everything happenes for a reason Lol
  • @soontobe true but I know it's still not easy..........I have NEVER felt so alone in my life before the period in my life and you know what???? It's been hard.....can't lie.....lol. But I do believe in my self and though it has taken me being prego with this little girl (I have 2 boys) that I realized that we as women have to realize that no one defines our worth but our selves~