april 2012 babies??

edited August 2011 in First Trimester
jst looking to see how many ppl have got there bfp for april 2012!!! am due on the 17th.

Comments

• Wonder too, since pregly doesn't accept new members right now. U may be a small group of mommies.
  • @jaime77 oh really? why isnt it accepting new ppl? :(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited August 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am due april 20th
  • @hope_4_baby_boy congrats!!! I went late with my last one by 2weeks so I'm guessing it will be the same with this one lol. How r u feeling?
  • Just wanna say congrats to all you April Mommas. My Bday is April 20th, so I'm expecially happy for all you girls :) lol
  • I'm due the 8th of April. So nervous though as I had a mmc in march, don't think I'll be able to relax until the scan and I get to hear that heart beat! Contracts to all x

• I am starting to have morning sickness! :0( never experienced before.
  • @hope_4_baby_boy yeah its really strange. I have pretty much no symptoms this time! @Scottishmummy congrats! I'm sure everything will be ok! I can't wait for my scan
  • If my faint positive doesn't turn chemical, I'll be due April 26. Now to wait and make sure af doesn't show up just to spite me. ;) Considering I have a few symptoms already and I'm only 10dpo, hopefully that means things are going as they should this time. :)
  • Congrats ladies
  • Congrats to all you ladies.. I have an April baby, he's the BEST!
  • Estimated is April 9th, I'll know for sure once I have my first OB appointment on the 30th!! :-) Congratulations to all of us!!
  • Im hoping I get my bfp on Sunday when I test. If i do get my bfp ill be due April 25th
  • Im due april 12. Can't wait.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Congrats ladies! Im due april 3rd. My kiddos were born april 17th 03 and 09. My son wasn't suppose to be due until may 5th. But came on his sisters birthday. At least I know with this one I wont have him or her on there bday. Three kids on one bday that'd be kinda crazy lol. Three in april is going to be interesting as it is. I had my first u/s yesterday and found out I was a week farther along then we thought. Im exactly 7 weeks yesterday. I had a period while pregnant that's why I never thought I would get the bfp.. but I did three weeks ago. Again congrats to all the april mommies!
  • Congrats and good luck everyone!!
  • BFP!!!!! YAY!!! Apr 28th due... But I'll probably have a May baby! :)
  • April 29th for me!
    Baby Number two, We are soo excited...
    (Have to contact Mod for name change haha)
  • Congrats ladies
  • @firsttimer89 I just found out today I'm pregnant and also due the 29th
  • @Lacy809 That is awesome!
    Congrats too you, the wait is going to be killer, but worth it :)
  • Just to chime in with my two cents: got my bfp back on the 14th officially. I'm due April 26 if everything goes according to plan this time around after a mc in May. Congrats to all my other April DD mamas!!
  • @rtmommy and @everyone else congrats!!! Now the long wait lol
  • @mummy_to_be yes, the wait is terrible. i decided i'm waiting til 8 weeks to even make a doc appt, because just as well...last time i knew i was pregnant super early too, and it just makes the first couple months go by so slowly. at least this time when i go in, they can confirm there's actually a baby in there when i go :/ how's everyone feeling so far?
  • @RTMommy so far so good here I'm tired, boobs hurt and a little crampy oh and sometimes get a little nauseated.. but nothing to complain about... how are you??
  • edited August 2011
    @Lacy809 so far, so good. i feel like i have less symptoms than my last pregnancy, or maybe i'm just tougher because i have to be. i feel less tired than the last time, and smells aren't as awful as they were before. mostly sore boobs, little crampy now and then, and peeing a million times a day! oh...and kinda moody if you ask the hubby. lol