Growth spurt

edited August 2011 in Second Trimester
I'm almost 25 weeks and I'm sooooo ready for another stomach growth spurt. I feel like I've been the same size since 20 wks altho I am a little bigger becuz the scale says so.lol I am also looking forward to this growth spurt becuz my lil man is seriously running outta room and starting to hurt me with his kicks. Did most of you get at least 1 growth spurt a month?

Comments

• I don't remember. I guess I never noticed the drastic growth but everyone did notice I got smaller after my baby dropped.

• @jcmommy I noticed drastic growth at 14 wks, then again at 20 weeks.
  • hmm, i dont know about one a month, but i had a few. i started to show under clothes about 14 wks. but with clothes i started showing around 20 wks. i looked definitely prego by 26 wks. then between that time and 32 wks i grew what felt like everyday. then about 34 wks it has been a miserable "icant even tie my shoes without getting out of breath" issue- i am now 37+5 and feel like a beached whale
  • @survivormommie3 Awwww poor thing. But I am lookin forward to a bigger stomach. That must sound crazy to u.