2»

Comments

• @armywife3 lol yeah everyone likes it..my mom taught me how.. n my kids love it

@Proudmommy8789 haha i would if u were closer! just depends on what u want as the filling.. some like pork but i like crab n cream cheese i just mix the imitation crab with cream cheese and onions. and the stores here sell the won ton pi's already made. they probably have it in asian stores if u have any in ur area. just fold n deep fry
  • omg i needed buy a batch now lol it will take me too long to bake them. i love chewy cookies too. gotta have a glass of milk on the side. ur hubby must b happy that u can cook n ur kids too cuz mommy makes homemade goodies :) i love to cook too. my hubby gained so much weight wen he got with him lol
  • @MrsThompson34 oh yeah mines too.. he probably gained twenty something pounds in the last almost 8 years we been together LOL

and yeah i always eat them with milk on the side too and my son and bf like dipping the cookies in the milk. haha

our men are lucky we cook for them..my sis doesn't like cooking so they eat out almost everyday i feel sorry for he hubby n kids sometimes. when i cook they come over and bring some home LOL
  • Lol no friggin way ! I mentioned it to my bf and he was all like yuck. Sometimes these men just don't know what's good for em.