FULL MOON TONIGHT!!!

edited August 2011 in Just for Fun
How many of us think we'll go into labor?? My aunt text me to tell me that there's gonna be a full moon tonight so she thinks I'm gonna have my daughter today lol.. wouldn't that be nice! Lol.. I'm due 8-25

Comments

• hmm, that's interesting! I've never heard of going into labor on a full moon!
  • Theres been a full moon the last two nights but who knows
  • My mother in-law is driving me crazy she told me today would b the day I b in labor because is a full moon tonight Omg hope she's right ;-) my due date is in 5 more days ...lots of labor dust to all my August mommas specialy tonight w this full moon .
  • @cait_septembermommy Me either! Til she told me, dnt believe it but it would be great if something happens lol! I want my baby girl in my arms already!
    @karenlove I don't think my mil knows its a full moon (she's superstitious) I'm sure she'll tell me something when it hits her lol
  • @Lily_glz lol she will find out soon u c ;-)
  • @lily_glz it would be awesome if we went into labor....I'm more than ready to be done being pregnant and have my little girl!
  • I'm due August 26th but being induced on Monday the 15th.. my doctor advised me my baby is way too big already 9lbs... Being admitted at 7:00 am Goodluck to you ladies :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited August 2011
    My mother in law has been telling me the same thing, my sister in law is very nervous as well since me and her have the same due date, and we are both hoping the full moon believe is true.
  • @nyla2011 well that's IF you don't go into labor tonight ;)
    @gatorbob omg! You're giving me a ray of hope!! I would loooove to go into labor soon! I hope it happens :D
    @janet_2011 let's see if we go into labor! Lots of labor dust to you and your sil!!
  • i would give anything to go into labor today or tonight!!!!! oh i would be a happy camper- but i don't think it's going to happen. at this point they are going to have to pull her out- she's too comfortable
  • @survivormommie3 lol awww.. I kinda feel the same way but it would be awesome!! When are you due??
  • doc has thought i would go into labor at "any minute" for about 3 wks now
  • I've heard of the full moon thing, my friend is a nurse and she said that the nursery was always full of babies during full moons... could be real or just coincidence :) but labor dust to everyone that is ready, I myself am ready!!
  • I'm a praying I go into labor tonight bring on the full moon!
  • I'm due today!! I REALLY wanted the 13th to be my daughters bday!! Send me labor dust!!!
  • @black_butterfly just because it looks full to the eye doesn't mean it is full, there is only one night a month(ish) where its full then it starts waning again
  • @ashes I was just about to say the same thing. Last night we watched quarantine 2 and my hubby and dd came in from walking the dog claiming the moon was full. I told them it wasn't quite full yet lol. They were freaked out cuz of the movie. They are so scary. Smh. But I sure hope one of us gets to go into labor tonight :)
  • @letysfirst @bellareust @honeybunny @firsttimemommytobe @tlj2011 labor dust to all of us!!! Hopefully we ALL go into labor sometime today :) don't fail us full moon! Lol
  • There's actually even only a few minutes where its fully full... if you search it on Google there are websites that will tell you. I think it can be full moon during the day even
  • @ashes I googled and it said its mostly water breaking for moms who go into labor on a full moon.. a lot of ladies go to the hospital bc of contractions and stuff but get sent home. I just wanna have my baby! Lol I only have 1 week and 5 days left, guess if it doesn't happen I can wait booo...
  • Nooo, we have the same DD, but I want mine to stay in at least til my mom hops off the plane next Saturday. I already have an induction set for the 25th too, just incase she randomly decides to stay in longer.

But I wouldn't mind getting my hair cut today, if I freakn knew of a reasonably priced place in nyc that knows how to cut white girl hair. All the shops I've seen are ethnic, and I have a hard time trusting hair stylists as it is. ( @fashion_junky91, maybe you know a place? )
  • @nyla2011 how did you get your dr to induce you? Or do you have other issues with your pregnancy as well? I'm due the 27th they said he's 8lbs 6oz on thurs and I'm soooo uncomfortable and my hips kill me. I go to dr on tues (I'm 38 weeks today) and I want to ask for induction but I'm afraid they'll say no.
  • Just say, if my baby hasn't come by its DD, can I be induced please.. I'm not one to ask shittt, but I did cause my mom is only here for 11 days, and my DD is in the middle. @mama082711
  • @momma082711 dr said we're talking about delivery at my appt Tuesday.. so basically I can go ahead and schedule an induction if I want, I iddnt even ask! She did say I had to wait til 39 weeks which will be next Friday.. I've had no issues or anything with this pregnancy but just like you I'm absolutely exhausted and my hips/pelvis are killing me!
  • Yes I doo wat u lookin for in particular @caroline8_p