The " List "

Dear ladies,

Last night a thread was started called hey preglies whatever happened to... And it got off topic and people started emailing who they felt was fakes. Childish some say but hey everyone has opinion.

I just wanted to say that it never started as a list. When you have everyone putting their in puts it becomes a list. Im defending the ones who were emailing because nothing was said or done wrong.

Dont jump or add a mod who did nothing but her job and could care less about a app when she just gave birth.

Now as far as the people on the list all I can is sorry. Yes im woman enough to say sorry. I didnt start the list nor do I care about it but im sorry you ended up there. Those are peoples opinions.

But however to those who wanted to critize those who were emailing. I garuntee you wanted in on the emailing. So whos to blame.

I commend you for defending those who you believe was in the right. Because I did the same in a privately matter.

But dont go pointing fingers, calling names and putting business out there that shouldnt have.

I feel asleep last night and I didnt get to say my part.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.