I figured i'd ask before I go running off to the doctor.

edited August 2011 in Third Trimester
So Thursday morning I'm pretty sure my son dropped. Which is great but now every time he moves it is the worst pain in the world. Like make me hold my breath and double over pain. The only way I can discribe it is it feels like my insides are super tender. He has been moving less but when he does omg! Has anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• How far along are you? I have 2 kids and this is my 3rd pregnancy and that has never happened to me .....you should call the doctor!
  • I'm 33weeks. I thought it happened to everyone and that I was being paranoid!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have it! I'm 38 weeks, and she's dropped. When shemoves I get a sharp pain down there and it hurts!! Dr said its just her positioning herself kinda like wedging her head into your pelvis/ birth canal
  • Just saw you're 33 wks.. call your dr just to be on the safe side
  • edited August 2011
    I have it aaahhhhhh its hellllllllll it started for me @ 32 weeks I'm now 34w 4d
  • My doctors office is closed. :/ I have an appointment Wednesday but I don't think it can wait that long. It made me cry last night. Its right at my pubic bone. Its awful!
  • Go to l&d then, don't call, just show up.
  • I've been in extreme pain like that and she has been head down and engaged since 28 weeks. They might not be able to do anything for you but I know your pain! Nothing helps me to relieve it. I just sleep untill it's gone. But if it's scaring you go in.
  • i know exactly what you mean. for some reason my son is moving so much now i guess because he is running out of room. but sometimes he makes a certain sudden move and it literally makes me jump and make a shrieking noise. it scares the crap out of my boyfriend he always asks "baby you ok? is it time?" lol Im like no baby he just kicked too hard lol. but the pain is usually in my vagina as well! i asked my Dr about it and he said it is normal the baby is just positioning himself. btw Im 36w3d