omfg...imREALLYaBABYDADDY

...So, my 1st child...LIBERTY ...will be born anytime now..(i love her mom, but, she's currently an EX)...

...My current GF, informed me she was prego...this past April...with my son-to-be, JUSTICE...

THE KIDS WILL BE 4 MONTHS APART

...and the headtrips are killin' me...

...my question is..

IS IT FEASIBLE FOR ME TO WANT THE MOMS TO BE AMICABLE??

...&...

AM I THE ONLY DUMBASS, WITH 2 BABYMAMAS??

*help

Comments

• I think ur the key to how they will respond to eachother. Hopefully they will get along for the kids sake. I love the names. Congrats and good luck!
  • Uhm mu bd has 3 baby mammas I hate him and his other baby mama I wont get along with her at all! She came and stole him away and I hate her she messed up mu family!!!!
  • your not the only one but inorder for a relation ship between both moms you need to keep your current bm informed about thing.. and also keep 1st bm informed as well dont talk badly about your ex to your current.. i know i would want to get along with the other woman... because my kid would be around her alot.. and so as as she treated mine equal to her own it would be easy..
  • They are gonna have to get along to a point! Its called being mature! 4 months apart is pretty close together but I have more than one bd, my kids r 14,10, n due in Oct! Just my opinion
  • Ummmmm....probably not. One could hope but you mentioning that you love your ex probably isn't going to help the situation. I am a wife and have to deal with two baby mammas and its a pain in the ass...especially the first one she is has gotten married so things have gotten better. It all depends on their maturity level and your role is the most important....you have to bring them together in a civil matter and let them know what you would like to happen.
  • *collective reply

...yeah, I do love my ex...she's giving me a wonderful gift...but, we've had our opportunity to try a relationship...I know she's gonna be a terrific mom & I welcome the chance to co-parent with her...although, she feels that this other girl has spoiled her family with me, it was more our "irreconcilable differences" that led me away..I do love her & if I was Muslim or Morman..lol...I might make it work...but...as it is...haa!

...the other BM, on the other hand...didn't like the news of another baby...but...she said she loves me enough to deal with it & vowed to treat my daughter like her own...however...she's unmistakably set on exclusion of the other BM from my life...which we all understand is an impossibility...

...I have come to a conclusion that my best course of action may be to disengage my intimacy and keep it "business" between us all...

...on a relationship level...I'm torn...and my priorities remain with the children...so, does it make sense to just be a single dad, with partial custody??...that way I don't have to concern myself with their bickering...honestly, I'd trade the 2 moms' love for the childrens' in a heartbeat...I really want them to grow up together...

Am I wrong??

@mommyof3girls
    @squirt299
    @lae3
    @mgrose
    @ash1la
  • If your torn you need to tell them...its not fair to either of them. If your torn and might go back and forth btw them then you are only setting yourself up for a headache and pitting them against each other. And bc of this they will then use the kids as weapons. It would be best to keep it platonic and def don't break up with them only to bring another girlfriend into the mix. And no exclusion is not a possibility but one of my main issues I have dealt with when it comes to BM is all the extra conversation....if its not about the child than we have nothing to talk about its disrespectful to the current gf especially if the BM and gf don't get along.
  • @squirt299, can you inbox me about why you hate so & so.. not trying to be nosey, but I'm in a similar situation.
  • I think the only thing you can do is appeal to each woman as a mother and ask that they come to an agreement for the kids because they are family, even if it isn't under ideal circumstances. Don't end things with your girlfriend just yet, though, see if you can talk to her about making the family works so there is no weirdness. You also have to know that you need to watch what you say to either of them because feelings are gonna get hurt if you start comparing them to eachother. I am a BM... and I am currently married, I am on the other end of things, I want my sons dad and stepdad to get along because my son loves them both so much, but my ex won't make an effort... sometimes there is only so much you can do....
  • @ash1la

...if I quit them...there's no back & forth...they know that...

I'm just concerned about my kids growing up together...I've admitted to my mistake..but, honestly..I was single when BM & i, got "jiggy-with-it"..& I didn't know she was prego til 3 months...by then..I already had a gf...& when I mustered up the courage to tell my gf about the baby..the next week...I showered with her & noticed her belly...wtf!...I was still wet when we got to Walmart!!...lmfao..and I made her pee on the 2 tests, in the stores restroom...while I watched..(kinky...lol)

...honestly...I feel so alone...that I have a fantasy of just having both kids...with no BMs...

*OMFGimmaBABYDADDY

• @ myowndisaster23 7

Smart lady...& solid advice...

...but...they'd probably fight...LOL...

*I'm not ghetto, but...apparently...hahaaahaa!
  • Nope...My got someone else preggo and our kids are 2 months apart!
  • Well them BM ain't going nowhere and its admiral that you want the kids to grow up together, you just make sure you do your part when you have visitation ....bc some women are just so ugly when it comes to stuff like that when really your just hurting the kids. Example My husbands first BM would tell my step son ( who now lives with us and has since he went into the 7th grade he is now 16) that our kids together were not his siblings in fact he would tell him that his baby brother wasn't for his dad! Mind you she had 4 kids with 4 different people. Then the other BM could care less if our kids and her son have a relationship which shows when he comes to visit, my kids they don't understand all they know is this is my brother and I love him. My husband has the best intentions in the world but if they are not on the same page its pretty much pointless! Bc as soon as he goes home we are out of sight out of mind bc the mother doesn't acknowledge our kids
  • Lol... I've gotten to the point where I accept that but its not that hubby hasn't tried, its my ex who would pick a fight... that's why he is an ex. But you're doing a good thing!! Let us know how it goes.
  • How old are you and how old are the baby mamas? Just curious as far as that goes. I think it may be impossible to have your dream of all moms getting along right away. When Liberty is born, her mom is going to want a lot of time and attention for herself and the baby. Its only right that you are present and available during this important bonding time. When Justice is born, his mom will expect the same. Its going to turn into a nightmare of a balancing act. Hopefully, with time and effort, you will be able to experience a civil relationship between the mothers and a loving relationship between the kids. Good luck!
  • Welcome! when my son was conceived his father had a 7mo old daughter from his ex gf. Now we are just friends, and he lives on his own and gets his son weekly, and his daughter too. They are now 16mon apart! I don't get involved in his personal life regarding his daughter with his ex.non of my business! I keep it all about Jaden. and it's been 6weeks and it's going really well. I think if you want to just be a single dad who coparents it can work. good luck!!
  • Does your ex have a bf? I think that it would make a big difference if she does. Cuz when she has her baby and wants all that attention for her and baby, if she has a bf to split that attention time between u and him then ur current gf starting her third trimester about that time won't have such an issue of needing attention either. It seems it would make ur life so much easier time wise. Plus then maybe current HD might not feel threatened about if attention all going to ur ex and her baby and then they could get along easier? Tough situation man, I'm sorry, I hope that it works out well for u guys. Good luck!! U are a great man for sticking around and not even contemplating dumping these ladies on their bums just for getting preggo. :-)
  • u just dont want the baby mama to feel like the other is playing house with her child,
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited August 2011
    WOW! What a story! Imo its good that u want to be a good father n want everybody to get along but be realistic with the situation you created do u really think that's going to happen??? You say u still love your ex maybe she still love you n b4 y'all family even started u have created another! How do you think she feel she going to be a single mother and everything just seem to have went so fast how well do you even know your 2nd baby mama how are they going to form a relationship when it sound like y'all relationship need work if u thinking about just being single? I think if it works its going to take time. But on the up side lol I like my half sibling mother her and my mom was able to be cordial...when I became older she allowed me to stay over at her house to spend time with my sister even long after her and my dad were through so good luck!
  • *collective reply

Just keeping it real...I'm much, much older than both of my BMs...LOL...(KELLS)

...I'll be 38 this month...& if I add both of their ages, they'd be 44, this year!...on my behalf...I'm kinda hot, for my age..(so, I've been told..heeheehee) & I've known them both about two years.

...BM #1 is actually fairly mature and responsible...we lived together for a year...excellent to live with...(but, UBER-possessive & confining)

She allegedly doesn't have a BF, I'm uncertain...& I'm sure she loves me...I do encourage her to seek fulfillment...I'm not a jealous guy...in fact...I'm probably too nonchalant...although, I'd hope she'd choose well, the persons she might have around my little girl.

...BM #2...omg...definitely a project...(if you follow football, you'll understand my analogy...)...she's kinda like a star quarterback...coming out of college early...LOL...she has a lot to learn...

They do have the potential to be friends..or friendly...with one another...but...their "inner bitch" (no offense..lol)...will keep them at odds...

...I, however, will be 38 and these will be my first kids...funny how all these years previous, I've been so great about using protection...lol...and the only reason I'd consider being single is so that I could enjoy both of my children without the moms feeling slighted...or agitated that another woman is around their kid...

...ideally, I'd want things to go smoothly...and I do become frustrated with the "maintenance"...& I look at things in the "worst case" scenario..so, I don't expect shit to work...it would be nice though, right?...LOL

@ Hot2Cold87
    @ MarinesAngel
    @ squrit299
    @ NewMomInSept
    @ Jaime77
    @ TishJ330
    @ myowndisaster23
    @ ash1la

• Oh damn cellphone ...autospace...LOL
  • *collective reply

Just keeping it real...I'm much, much older than both of my BMs...LOL...(KELLS)

...I'll be 38 this month...& if I add both of their ages, they'd be 44, this year!...on my behalf...I'm kinda hot, for my age..(so, I've been told..heeheehee) & I've known them both about two years.

...BM #1 is actually fairly mature and responsible...we lived together for a year...excellent to live with...(but, UBER-possessive & confining)

She allegedly doesn't have a BF, I'm uncertain...& I'm sure she loves me...I do encourage her to seek fulfillment...I'm not a jealous guy...in fact...I'm probably too nonchalant...although, I'd hope she'd choose well, the persons she might have around my little girl.

...BM #2...omg...definitely a project...(if you follow football, you'll understand my analogy...)...she's kinda like a star quarterback...coming out of college early...LOL...she has a lot to learn...

They do have the potential to be friends..or friendly...with one another...but...their "inner bitch" (no offense..lol)...will keep them at odds...

...I, however, will be 38 and these will be my first kids...funny how all these years previous, I've been so great about using protection...lol...and the only reason I'd consider being single is so that I could enjoy both of my children without the moms feeling slighted...or agitated that another woman is around their kid...

...ideally, I'd want things to go smoothly...and I do become frustrated with the "maintenance"...& I look at things in the "worst case" scenario..so, I don't expect shit to work...it would be nice though, right?...LOL

@Hot2Cold87
    @MarinesAngel
    @squrit299
    @NewMomInSept
    @Jaime77
    @TishJ330
    @myowndisaster23
    @ash1la
  • Thanks
    @richjen24

...LOL...I'm rollin' now!
  • @richjen24

Are you up early or late?...I'm so sleepy...but, I'm hungry...
  • You're not Superman so if at all possible id suggest looking into some sort of mediation/counseling for all 3 of you to go together with the sole purpose of figuring out a parenting plan regarding the kids and everyone involved. This way there's no "he said/she said" crap and its being done with everyone professionally so there's less chance of either feeling slighted with hurt feelings. Hurt feelings will lead to threats and all out bitterness which WILL affect your relationship with the kids and the kids relationship to each other down the road.
  • My first daughter's dad has lots of bm. My daughter was second born and her older sister is 4mo older. The mom and I were trying to be cool till he started playing both of us. Now we hate him and if she wasn't nasty maybe I would have be friended her. It depends if you pay the same attention to both kids and stick with one of the bm. Now its natural for the women to be jealous of each other but later on they may end up close. Nature will take its course! Relax just be the best dad you can be :)

Lmao your name really says it all now ;)