SO IMPATIENT

I love this whole experience of being pregnant but its getting kind of old. I'm currently 8 months along, with approximately 54 days left in my pregnancy and I am so impatient!! I cannot wait to hurry up and get this baby out of me. Whoever said the last couple of months go by slowly wasn't kidding. I don't want him to be born now because I love that he's going to be born in October and be a Libra, but why is it taking so long to get there?? I feel like I've been pregnant all year! Which is probably because, I have smh!! Geez, I want to see him, hold him, go smoke a cigerette if I feel lke it, drink a glass of wine, and have a full course of sushi...I guess tonight I'm really craving a sip of wine and it bites I can't have it. I'm on my way to go pick up a nice bottle of sparkling apple cider instead and sip it out of a wine glass :(

Comments

• The last few weeks are killer! But it'll all be worth it.
  • I hear ya!! These last few weeks are killing me!! I am due Sept 23 and its draaaaaaaging by! I miss the sushi the most right now! Ugh I would kill someone for a piece of yellowtail tuna!
  • @2ndbutfirst I wasn't even a drinker like that before, but lately I've been craving wine lol...maybe even a wine cooler would do smh and yea I guess its a good thing they're still in there, wouldn't want to deal with their crying just yet lol esp since my boy is a night owl anyways @jcmommy yea I agree with ya, its just taking forever @ashley_smashley LOL I'm right there with you, I would kill for a piece of sake (salmon) and some champagne

I just went to go buy my "sparkling apple cider" (also picked up a bottle of sparkling white grape juice, never had it but it can't be too bad right?) and when I got to the register with my 2 bottles (lol) the sale clerk started laughing at me and said "ahh haa that's all the you can drink huh?" lol damn he knew what was on my mind
  • Since you like champagne after you give birth you should try to find some star rabbit blueberry sake! Its fizzy like champagne and suuuper yummy! I found it at a liqour store and have been hooked ever since!