Please help with name !

edited August 2011 in Baby names
So we thought we had a name picked out..but apparently not. Tuesday I'll be 30 weeks with my first lil man and the names now in mind are either Joel Javier Camacho or Javier Joel Camacho..originally I wanted the name Yaziel but I got alot of mixed feedback on it and now I just outright kinda don't like it. BD originally wanted a junior, but I didn't..now I want him to be a junior and he doesn't lol..the name would be Fransisco Javier Camacho Junior. Everyone calls my bd Frank so I figure we can call the baby Frankie, my bd's family calls him Joel so that's where Joel comes from, so if we make him a junior I'm sure we'll call him Joel anyway..ughhhh this is hard !!!! OPINIONS PLEASE !!! BTW bd wants us to name the baby Javier..

Comments

• I think I'm the only person on Pregly who loves the idea of Juniors, lol! Can you make him a jr and call him Javier since it's his middle name?
  • I like Javier Joel or bd's name/nickname.:) The names also made me think of Juaquin . Not sure if you guys will like that one :)
  • @laura536 I really want to go with the junior since we can still call him either javier joel or frankie, but bd is being impossible !
    @mrsforesee not really a fan of Juaquin..we actually have like a lil inside joke with that name lol
  • I like Javier Joel
  • @preggointx I think that's the name I might get stuck with lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I like @laura536 's idea. You can call him Javier but he'll still be a jr. Otherwise, I like Javier Joel
  • Thank u ladies for the feedback..I'm thinking his name probably will be Javier Joel or I might just convince bd for a junior ;)