I cant win with my mother in law........

I am so sick and tired of my MIL, I can't do anything right the bitch says nothing to me unless its something negative she thinks I've done.....I can't take it anymore.....she rarely asks how I'm doing, feeling, whatever but hell if I don't do one god damn thing right in her eyes then I will hear about it! Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.......

Comments

• My bd entire family is like that towards me... I hate all of them m-effers.
  • @kara_iamek I'm glad I'm not alone :)
  • Fudge her. Don't answer the phone don't open the door don't take your child/children over to see her
  • @pregoagainyay Yeahh his whole family is nuts. I've completely cut myself off from them. They talk so bad about me cuz I don't do what women do in their culture..basically im not my bd slave. I don't plan on letting them have much of a relationship with my child.. seeing as how one of his brothers said he hopes my baby doesn't have down syndrome cuz my bd smoked weed... I mean really.. I seriously hate them more than anything else in the world.
  • @kara_iamek omg that's awful! Were better off without them! @beaded_bunny you got that right :)
  • @pregoagainyay that's a L not an I in my name hahaha you are typing it iamek and its Lamek hahaha that's funny and we really are if all they have is negative things to say and do.
  • I'm starting to not like my bd family at the moment.. and I feel bad cause I know he'd leave me if I try to cut myself off from his side .. ugh I can't ever win .. venting done .
  • tell her to kick rocks....its not the hassle. she may change once the baby is born, that's what happened to my best friend. after the child was born her mil tried to be her best friend
  • @Kara_lamek lmao oops! @ everyone She's just not a good person I've known that so idk why I let her get to me.....I wish she would just leave me alone honestly and forget my family and I exist.....
  • @pregoagainyay I wish everyone would forget me honestly.. well in his family. Idk why I let them get to me either. I guess its because they take such low blows and its hurtful. Maybe they will change..I can only hope.
  • Fingers crossed for ya sweetie :)
  • As for you love<3
  • Thanks darling ;)