how do you spend your last few weeks of pregancy?/

edited August 2011 in September 2011
Only five more weeks always at home watching TV and boredd 24/7

Comments

• Same here. I can't even clean as much as I want to or go on walks. I hate feeling crippled >_>
  • Me too I can't even go for a walk feel so heavy and tired lol
  • 3 weeks left for me and I am working like a crazy person trying to save every dollar I make right now. Lots of sleeping, nesting, freaking out and being excited at the same time.
  • 5wks left for me too & 2wks left of work :-( I can't "nest" as quick & as enough as I want bc I feel super heavy & sore down there grr. I'm hoping (if my son doesn't arrive early) that once I'm on my maternity leave I can spend my days napping & nesting instead of working mon-fri & napping on weekends only. Do u have your nursery set & everything? Maybe a baby scrapbook u can prepare as a side project? I have 2 scrapbooks that haven't been started lol.
  • 3 Weeks Left & Its A Drag,,, Im Spending Mine In Pain Everyday
  • I'm being induced in 8 days and I'm still return to finish up some minor things around the house. But my son is so heavy it hurts to stand and I get contractions. Also my skin on my under part of my belly is tearing and it seeps fluid. So I lay in bed most of the day and nap and eat lol.
  • edited August 2011
    @Kingsmama is it because you've had a c section before
  • I have 1 week and 4 days til my dd and I spend most of my days like you guys! Lol today hubby and I had our last outing or date til after baby.. we went to the mall, dinner, and a movie. NOT comfy to sit in a movie theater for 2 hours at 38 n a half weeks pregnant! But I had fun.
  • I have a week left and I'm bored at home I nested today now I'm at my moms
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm due in three weeks and I'm still running, lifting and working (teaching).
  • Have 9wks left trying to get ready to move, kids things together for school, and try to get as much rest I can
  • Im due in 5 weeks and 5 days
  • What has helped me is I have made a list of EVERYTHING I want to have done, be ready, before 38 weeks, that ways I don't have to be frantic at the end and can just relax that last week. Not to mention chasing around my 22 month old lol! Lists always help me. 4 weeks left i am definately ready for him to be here!
  • 3weeks 2 days left for myself Ihave been trying to get my room in order. Spending lots of time with my two year old. I have another single mommy that comes overs and hangs out.
  • @jtmoon98 good idea. This weekend I got a pedi and did my hair. I still have 7 weeks left...that's a lot of pedicures but I'm not complaining!
  • Sleeping, peeing, sleeping, eating, umm.. sleeping :D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have 8 weeks 5 days left and ill be working 8 weeks and 4 days of it :( so I wont be bored lol
  • 3 1/2 wks left and I've been nesting like crazy!! My job is very physical so Friday was my last day working, just couldn't do it any longer!! So now just trying to do a little more organizing and spend time with my son before baby comes and before school starts!! I get bored a lot tho....wish some of u preglies lived close to me so we could hang out! :/
  • I have 3 weeks left and i spend my day at work from 8-4. Then come home and clean a little. But most of the time when not at work i am sleeping or trying.
  • 3 weeks left. I'm still working 40+ hours a week (last week though!!) and since my kids r in 4-H its crunch time. With a little over a week till our fair my girls have 4 meetings this week. Plus working with their animals. Then next week we camp all week at the fair grounds :) I also have 3 doctors appt. this week and next week. Oh! And trying to organize for the baby :)
  • I have a little less than 5 weeks left, I have my baby shower this weekend. So planning my baby shower, relaxing, cleaning like crazy, and making my husband massage my back and rub my tummy. That's how I'm spending mine.
  • I have 2 days left. I'm washing all my girls hair tonight. Laying out there outfits that they will wear to the hospital when they come see baby. Then tomorrow I'm driving halfway to Houston to pick up my mom and once we get back into town we are going to my amnio test. After my amnio I'm going to get a mani-pedi then I'm going to rest until my induction the next morning at 5:30 am.
  • Sounds nice
  • 5 weeks exactly till my c section. I spend my days eating sleeping pregly eating more an than my son gets off the bus an I spend time with him. I still have baby clothes to wash both of our bags to pack an bottles to wash
  • I have 5 weeks and 3 days, all I do is stay home 24/7, watching tv, eating, and sleeping :( my boyfriend doesn't even take me out anymore! I'm disappointed cuz I can't go to school (college) this semester
  • Lucky girls! 5 weeks 5 days to go, working as an RN full time still! Working up until one week before my due date because I don't get maternity leave having been there less than a year.. they're great though, threw me a surprise baby shower last week and my baby shower from my mom and best friend is Sunday! :) can't wait though to meet my little man and spend as much time as tdi will allow. :) good luck everyone, and ENJOY your time to relax!
  • @newmomma13 Omg I'm sry I just noticed ur post :( actually no this is my 1st baby. I have really delicate and sensitive skin. My OB said I don't have a lot of elasticity which its weird cuz I'm skinny but always had that lil baby pooch of skin...well that's still squishy to this day but I'm covered in stretch marks there. And not where the marks r the skin is so thin the fluid under it just seeps out...its kinda gross and it burns like Hell and nothings makes it feel better.
  • 9 wks to go ive been excersing, napping and nesting..