BABY SHOWER!

edited February 2011 in Baby showers
OK SO I DECIDED TO HAVE MY SHOWER MARCH 26TH. TRYING TO PLAN IT NOW BUT I DONT KNOW WAT ALL TO HAVE THERE BESIDES GAMES, FOOD., ETC..HELP LADIES!! I DONT HAVE MANY FRIENDS SO I NEED AS MUCH HELP AS POSSIBLE*

Comments

• Just left my cousins bby shower she had balloons and vases with roses in them and goodies for the tables before eating and for her games she had prizes it was very beautiful hope this helps
  • Im also having my shower the 26th :) do yu have a theme picked out? My ma and cousin are throwin mine but like proud mama said pretty much just food games prizes cake thank yus for yur guests and ummm the mints nd peanuts on the tables
  • NO I DNT HAVE A THEME! IM GOIN TO PARTY CITY TOMRRW SO GUESS i WILL DECIDE THEN..ND THOSE WERE MOST THINGS I THOUGHT OF!! THX LADIES! ND FIRST TIME MOMMY WAT KIND OF THEME DO U HAVE??
  • Im having a safari jungle theme they had alot of decorations where I went to but I chose that theme cuz thats wat his nursery will b. R yu havin a boy r girl?
  • Im doing my shower on march 20th and we are doing a motorcycle theme since both of our families are a bunch of bikers. Lol my hubby want harley colors.
  • im a firsttimemom, having aboy in june.My shower will be in may, and weve decided on a music theme. My husband produces and masters the hiphop music at out church, and is our churchs dj, and this shower will consist of about 35 ladies from my church, so we thought what better thing to do than a music theme. Blue colors, with record, music notes, and custom music by my husband played on an ipod. I want to do a craft as well. And games and food and cupcakes. I'm so exicited but sooooo impatient. We wanted shower to be unique and diff.
  • so did yu find a theme yu liked?
  • My showere is march 13 and im doing monkeys. His bedrrom is a jungle theme as weel with more monkeys than anything.
  • YES I DID. LITTLE PRINCESS THEME
  • @Kenyattaw41 If you have a Dollar Tree near you, go there for decorations, favors, snacks, etc. I was just at Party City yesterday & their prices are really high. My son will be 1 on Saturday & I've been to every store looking for birthday related things. Dollar Tree is always my first stop because I find 95% of everything I need.
  • I am having my baby shower March 20th I don't really have a theme its going to be at a cajun restraunt. His nursery is going to be jungle themed. I am also having a coed babyshower as my bf wants to be there and I want my family n friends to be able to bring their whole family. Should I still do a theme and games I mean with there being men involved I dont want it to be to girly. :-S
  • Im sorry I know this is off topic but I love the smileys on this website. :X :-D :(|)
  • @may1mommaatobe I had a co ed shower, as my husband loves to bbq and he did the catoring! We also helped out with our close friends shower which was also co ed. We played games everyone could play. Those who wanted to participate. If a game was real girly the girls played n the guys hung out and the kids just played around. You can still have it pretty girly. They guys will usually migrate together on their own. And its a good time to put them in charge of watching the kids lol. Ours mostly played outside or at the "kids table" we had set up with toys, coloring books and bubbles. Guys just hung out around the bbq. And we got them all to play an adult round of musicle chairs. Totaly hilarious!! So go for it!