I feel really bad.. need advice :'(

edited August 2011 in Pregnancy and fathers
I told bd he could go to a concert last night and have fun with his friends and he came back all happy and brought me food teling me about his night and I got really jealous and snapped at him saying I don't want to hear about his night or anything he did. I'm not mad at him or anything.. I'm just so jealous that he can do all of these things and I can't, it makes me want to cry :'( I hate that I can't go out and have fun and it's not fair for me to be mean to him when I told him it was okay in the first place. Do any of you ladies have a problem like this? How do you deal with it?

Comments

• Yesss me!! My hubby went to play paintball with his buddies yesterday he came home super excited telling me how awesome it was (he was gone 9am to 6pm) I was happy to see him happy but I fell asleep around 7 and that mo fo left! He went over to his friends house to play black ops he didn't come home til 12am.. so of course I was pissed. But I mean I think a lot of it is the hormones he just has to be understanding :\
  • Did you apologize?
  • It's normal. Best thing to do is apologize and explain how you feel. If he was thoughtful enough to think to bring you food, as well as ask you if you minded him going (I'm assuming the last part from what you mentioned ) chances are he will understand how you feel and forgive you.

Try to think of things you can do while pregnant that will take your mind off all the things you cannot do. Or see if there are any local pregnant women in your area you can hang out with.
  • I some times feel the same way. Just sit him down and explain to him how you feel. I have 4 kids and I love them to death but I hate the fact.that my ex husband to be gets to go out and have fun and he hasnt done $h!t with the kids at all. He hasnt had them for over 2 and a half months and it ticks me off.
  • My bd just leaves and does what he wants when he wants... its like he condemned me to bedrest and im 12 weeks.. that's ok my mom lives in new orleans and I plan on going with her to bourbon street and not telling him.. not at night.. during the day.
  • @blueberrysmom @conreeaght I haven't apologized, he wasn't mad about it he just stopped talking about it and went back to cuddling my belly. I want to stop getting so jealous everytime he goes out, I always end up sitting at home crying because I wish I could be out too :'( stupid hormones are making me crazy.
  • @pawgio why cant you go to a concert?? i go to them all the time i just sit in the way back away from the base and moshers and crazy people... when my mom was prego w me i went and saw...well did see see def leppard or guns and roses lol you can go out just have your man w you and keep you close and always be on guard.
  • @darknesofnight4u well it's actually a rave, no place for a pregly lots of crazy people on drugs, I don't care that bf goes because he doesn't take drugs or anything.
  • How far along are you?? You can still go to concerts if your not close to your dd
  • @kara_lamek haha that'll teach him. I wish I could do that, but I really have nowhere to go and I work a lot :-( it's hard for me to get out of the house
  • Don't be too.hard on ur self! I do the same thing to my hubby. Hes played hockey every monday night for over 10 years, I have said he can keep playing til november (when noah is due). Yet I cry almost every monday night. I'm upset he gets to keep doing what he wants and I'm stuck at home resting, throwing up, and cleaning. He keeps saying he'll stop if I want him to, but do I want to be the evil wife and put up with him being miserable?
    I've explained it to him and he keeps saying ok, if ur sure. They have to understand growing a new human is stressful, plus hormones! We are ask a bit nuts!
  • Not to sound catty, but judging from What you are saying it sounds like you do care that he is going out. However I also get the impression that you feel like your being unfair (?) To him if you make him stay home. I don't know where I am getting that idea to be honest but could my assumptions be accurate?
  • @pawgio I mean I can't even go 2 blocks down the road to mcdonalds without him calling me.. im like god you are an idiot... I refuse to tell him Haha but it's gonna be awesome when I leave and turn my phone off.. I bet he wont do it again after that!! If you lived by me id take you with me!
  • @conreeaght it's iffy.. it's more jealousy that I can't go, but I don't want to keep him locked up in the house like I am. I like to see him happy, it's just upsetting that I don't get the same feeling
  • @pawgio I mean I can't even go 2 blocks down the road to mcdonalds without him calling me.. im like god you are an idiot... I refuse to tell him Haha but it's gonna be awesome when I leave and turn my phone off.. I bet he wont do it again after that!! If you lived by me id take you with me!
  • Sorry.. my phone freaked out!!!
  • I feel the same way. I get so sad that he still has his friends and I pretty much only have one. It makes things worse that he lives 45 mins away from me so I pretty much only see him on his days off. But at least your bf asks you before he goes out and brings you food back. That means he was thinking about you while he was out. My bf doesn't even ask. He just does what he wants but expects me to ask him before I do anything. And when he is out he won't text me back for hours and he knows that's my #1 pet peeve.
  • @jerricab that bugs me way bad too! I'll text him and doesn't reply for three hours. I hate only having one friend :-( and sometimes I'm not even in the mood to hang out with her which makes me more upset that I just feel like laying around the house.
  • Yeah it sucks being prego and tired all the time. Its hard to get motivation to do anything but lately I've been trying to take every opportunity I get to go out and do something cuz once the baby is here I will really be stuck at home.
  • Omg I feel like this alllll the time. My BF still asks me to come out to parties & so do our friends. They all know I'm freakin due next month & yet they STILL ask why I'm not coming out. Wtf. It annoys the crap out of me bc I see NO POINT in seeing our friends at parties when I know I can't drink & I get tired easily. Sometimes I do get a little bitter, but I try my best not to be mean. I get mostly butthurt & just get all sad. :-/ I'm sure u can explain it to your BD w/o sounding mean & he'll understand :-)
  • @rizzychicky exactly! I hate when someone is like come to this party, I always just tell them I don't want to sit there and watch everyone else get drunk when I can't, that's not fun! I think he just feels bad that I sit at home all the time and I never go out anymore and if I do I usually want to go home after an hour