Feeling left out....

Ive kind of been feeling left out lately.... My facebook page has been blown up with girls either finding out their pregnant, sharing about their pregnancy, or going into labor and/or giving birth... I guess Im just a little down knowing that I should have been 31w+1d today.... I know my time will come, Im just kind of getting impatient....

Dont get me wrong though, Im happy for everyone! :)

Thanks for reading my "mini vent"

Comments

• Happy thoughts to you! :)
  • @shanlam Thank You! :) May I ask what your having?
  • Ive been in your shoes! I've gone through 3 miscarriages and watched tons of people have babies. Now its my turn and my sil is having to watch me be pregnant after her loss. Seems like everyone has their time. Best of wishes to you from someone who knows!
  • @vtmamajuju Thank You! :) Congrats on your little one and sorry for your sil's loss. Do you know what your having?
  • Having a girl! Due 11/11
  • @vtmamajuju Aww :) Awesome due date lol 11/11/11 :D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @MrsG I know it will, Im just tired of waiting lol, but just 15 minutes ago another girls water broke and their on their way to the hospital... I want my turn!
  • i know the feeling my bf is due in two weeks and then another friend is due 3wks later.. so they will both be having there babies.. and i will be jellouse when the time comes.. just cause i want my baby too.. lol.. not cause im not happy for them
  • @lae3 Aww, but your baby will be here soon enough! :) I have to wait to get my bf here and then wait to get pregnant and wait the whole pregnancy for my little one. lol :)
  • @lae3 Aww, but your baby will be here soon enough! :) I have to wait to get my bf here and then wait to get pregnant and wait the whole pregnancy for my little one. lol :)
  • oh im sorry i read it wrong.. i thought you said you were 31wks..
  • @lae3 Your fine :) and no, I should be 31wks. I miscarried in Febuary.
  • =(( sorry.. that must be hard..
  • @lae3 Thank You, it was and is, but I know it just wasnt my time yet...still waiting for my time and getting impatient lol...
  • you had two misscariarges.. :-(( i couldnt imagine .. i had a loss shortly after my first.. and i was talking to him about it and he asked about it and i told him.. if that didnt happen i probably never would have had my 15mth old or the one im preg with.. because it took me 4yrs.. starting when my son was 4yrs old to convince his dad to have another baby.. and he finaly said yes.. and the third was a surprise.. cause i was taking bc pills.. good luck %%- and your right every thing that happends in life leads to the life you were supposed to live.. and in your case to the baby you will have.. sending you baby dust.. (*)
  • @lae3 Thank You :) I always like to think my little angels are planning a healthy little bundle for mommy right now. Neither one of my babies were planned, but they sure were loved and welcomed with open arms. :) Im sorry for your loss, and congrats on number 3 :)
  • thanks.. <3
  • @MrsG I know :) lol I have to get the bf here first... sh!t keeps happening and its dangering my plans to get him....
  • Honey your time will come. Although this is my third baby it took us over a 1 year and 4 months to conceive and get to this point. I suffered a BO in Oct. That ended in a DNC. And it seemed like everybody was getting pregnant around me and at times I was jealous. I think its a natural feeling and you mean no harm and still want the best for them. Stay strong and your time will come. Praying for you.
  • @ash1la Thank You :) I know my time will come, just getting a little impatient... but yes that is natural :) congrats on your new bundle! :)

@kaloresxcierre Thank You :)
  • Thank you! And believe me I know.....I am soooooook impatient in life. Period! Lol
  • @ash1la Lol I think everyone is!

@MrsG Thank You :) I know itll happen :) Im being as patient as possible lol
  • @MrsG Hahaha...yea love this movie :)
  • @MrsG Im really uncomfortable tonight... really sleepy but just uncomfortable...