Tons of pressure

edited August 2011 in Third Trimester
When did you ladies begin to feel a tremendous amount of pressure down there? I'm 34+5days and the past two days I've felt so much pressure in my pelvic/pubic area. When I get up it's ridiculous. Is it normal to feel this pressure so soon?

Comments

• Around 32 Weeks
  • two weeks ago.. mine is so early cause i just had a baby in 2010 and this is my third.. i hate it.. im only 30+3wks preg. i have many wks to go.. especially since my babies seem to like to go over due.. stil praying this one will be different and come a wk or 2 before his date
  • @Mommyy2be Thanks for some reason I thought I wouldn't feel it until I was really close to my dd.
    @lea3 oh my gosh I couldn't imagine having this pressure for that long. I hope he/she will come early for you too. :)
  • I've been having extreme pressure and pelvic pain since 29wks and im 31wks now
  • I had that 2 days ago, I'm 32 weeks. I guess baby dropped but maaan do I want her here NOW ! (:
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • right around 28 weeks. :/ bleh
  • Around 26 or 28 weeks for me. The doctor said it was normal and it would get more painfully. :(
  • 34-35 wks for me. i am 38 tomorrow and i feel like all she does is weigh down more and more every time i stand
  • edited August 2011
    @kcike812 I been feeling that extreme pressure since 25weeks it did go away but now I'm 31weeks n its back ..I feel like he is gonna fallout when I walk..
  • I've just started feeling the pressure within the last week and I'm 38+2. For me its like trying to walk while keeping a bowling ball lodged in my vag lol u/s this past thurs confirmed my baby's head down so much so that the tech was pretty much mashing on my pubic bone with the u/s wand thingy to see his smooshed little face :-( dr checked me last night said "I feel your baby's head he's way down there" Thanks doc lol
  • @mama082711 lol at the bowling ball wedged in your vag! I woke up this morning and its not as bad as it was yesterday but last night I would get up and I couldn't walk because it felt like she was bearing down on me.