idk wat to do anymore

edited August 2011 in Pregnancy and fathers
So I'm 34 weeks already n me n bf have been on n off... Well we finally decided to move in together.. okay well ima get to the point.. for the past month he's been treating me like crap.. thinks he kuld go out wen he wants n comes home wen he wants.. thers not one day that goes by that he dnt want me near him.. dnt wana hug kiss cuddle have anything with me.. I've been so depressed.. n then he makes a Facebook behind my bak n has his ex gf on ther.. hasn't came home in 3 days.. I've been trying to put up with so much thinking things r gna change n wrk out.. but this is already too much.. wat shuld I do? I'm so hurt. :( seems like he Judy dnt care wat goes on between us

Comments

• leave his ass. not coming home for 3 days? whats his excuse? thats not ok at all. there is absolutely no reason for that. im so sorry ur going threw this.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Ittybitty No he has no excuse.. he does this every weekend. I just didn't wana leave not trying to make it wrk.. but I've put my part in trying.. its just him..
  • @ittybitty stole the words right out of my mouth. He doesn't respect you, the mother of his child, so you should pack your stuff or throw his crap on the lawn, whichever you are able to do. All of that is just ridiculous.
  • @Mama0811 I told him seems like he dnt care.. he said he does.. which is bs or else I wuldnt b going threw all this.. i wuld go to live with my mom but she has problems of her own that's why I left.. I do everything for him Idk why he's like this with me expecally now.
  • @VictoriaB I wuld have already left if I had somewer to go.. I dnt wana go to my moms I'm welcome ther I just dnt wana go wer theres problem.. my brother told me to look for a place to rent n I kuld move in with him so I won't b going threw this.. so tell then ima b here
  • I wouldn't put up with it. I know you want to make it work for your child's sake but honestly, if he's already treating you like this and you do nothing about it, it will only get worse and that'll make it worse you your baby. I'm not saying he won't change, but he needs a wake up call. And you being there for him and taking his shit, is not going to make him wake up. I would leave and say you won't be back till he mans up and starts acting like a companion and realizes that he's about to be a father.
  • @BentleysMommy this isn't the first time we've lived together.. at the beginning of my pregnancy he practically walked out on me.. we broke up for a while then got bak together.. he had changed for a little bit.. n now he just got worse.. I've told him so many times if he doesn't change he's gna lose us.. but I guess right now he's just worried bout partying n acting single..
  • Then I would definitely leave. Seriously, I know it's hard but leave and don't call him, talk to him, or tell him anything about baby. Let HIM make the effort. If he doesn't, then screw him. You don't want a dad that's going to be uninterested in the baby anyway. I'm sure he'll wise up but if not, there are PLENTY of guys who will be more than willing to want to be there for you and your baby. He wants the party lifestyle so give it to him. He's the one who will miss out. Not you.
  • @BentleysMommy yea its real hard.. u wuld think cuz he's 25 he wuld b more of a man.. I'm 20 n its kinda scary thinking ima b doing it alone.. u make it sound so easy to do.. lol.. I just hope I can
  • I know how hard it is to leave. im going threw it but we dont live together. u r putting effort into it, he isnt. set him down and tell him u and the baby will b gone if he doesnt start acting different. its time to man up and get his priorities straight.
  • @Ittybitty I've told him that n all he says if u wans leave that's up to u.. n did that hurt me.. as if he didn't care..
  • well maybe u can go stay somewhere for a few days and see how he acts than. he is being a real asshole.. he is going to b the one missing out when u do move out. im sorry :(
  • @Ittybitty I was thinking bout doing that.. but I doubt it wuld change anything.. I've done it before..
  • maybe its time to walk away from him. there is no point in staying if he isnt showing any interest and would rather b partying .. the longer u stay the harder it will b to leave. us women need to stand up to these men and stop letting them walk all over us.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It takes TWO to make something work. I understand your feelings but just you trying isn't gonna make anything better. Leaving for days is just so unacceptable! Even if you stay, you'll be a single parent more or less since he does what he wants and comes amd goes like you're a roommate instead of his gf/mother of his child.