OMG Im so happy!!!!!!!!!

My hubby apply for a job with the Bordel Patrol and he been waiting like a year...and now he check his progress online and everything appear complete!!!!!!!! Now we have to wait like a month and a half to he recieve a call to go to the academy...the sad part its that maybe he cant be for Sophia's birth...but thats no matter for us because he really need that job....and I can give him another baby :-D with a better medical ins. Besides my mommy its gonna be here with me <3.....Im soooo happy that I have to share this ;-)

Comments

• Hope everything works out and he gets the job. It sounds like it will be a real good one for your family. If he can't be there just take tons of pictures for him
  • Wonderful news for your family. And kudos for seeing the bigger picture-missing the birth but better future!
  • So happy for u ;-)
  • Im happy for you all good luck
  • He said that MAYBE he can come for a few days...but sometimes give birth its fast or isnt....so....we dont really care... the future godfather its gonna take a video anyways so he can see it later.... ;-) ...ty all
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Great news! I'm a border patrol wife!!! My hubby has been in for three years already and let's just say the insurance is amazing. We pretty much pay nothing out of pocket for maternity services. It was way better than my insurance. Let me know if you have any questions. Has he gone to take his physical and done his interviews?
  • Good luck! Sounds like a wonderful improvement for your growing family!
  • @kcike812 Now he just have to take the last test (1.5 mile...and he been training ;-) and other stuff) and also he have to do the test drugs again bc that was the first thing that they did and the background check was the last thing that they did and its clear now B-) ...where do u live?? When he finish the academy we have to move to Laredo,Texas from Fl...but we are from puerto rico...thats why if a write something wrong u know.... my english its a lil bad....lol :-D
  • That's where I'm at. Laredo tx!!! :) when are you due?
  • Nov 16....if she want to....lol and you??
  • I'm due Sept 21st with my first and its a girl. :)
  • Mine too <3 !!!! Well....she is 8% girl....she was moving a lot..... Sophia Alexandra :-D
  • My little one was covering her privates too but turns out 100% girl after the third sonogram to check. What a beautiful name! we are naming our little girl Alivia Grace.