Any idea???

edited August 2011 in Third Trimester
I'll be 37 weeks on Wednesday. Yesterday I woke up with the worst headache ever and I was nauseous most of the morning but I didn't think anything of it. They both went away by early afternoon. Then today I woke up with the same headache. While I was laying in bed I grabbed my phone to go on Pregly and I couldn't read any of the posts because my vision was so blurry. I was dizzy and I couldn't even watch tv so I just laid in bed with my eyes shut for a while. The vision thing got better but the headache still hasn't. Then about an hour ago I started throwing up.

The first thing I thought of was pre-eclampsia but I didn't know if it would start so late in the pregnancy like this. I called my doctor's office and they said it sounds like I just have a migraine and that I should contact my primary doctor. The lady sounded like it was no big deal but said she would talk to the doctor and call me back within the hour. So in the meantime...does anyone have any ideas or experienced anything like this??

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I didnt know that =( so I guess it is still a possibility. The doctors haven't called back yet. I feel like Ive been waiting forever!
  • mayb go to a near pharmacy where they have those machines n check ur bp.. take sum tylenol..