anyone else have too much saliva?

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
It's been happening to me lately :/

Comments

• i did when i was first preggo... and time to time it comes back but not as much. how far along are u
  • I had it at the beginning of my pregnancy where I constantly spit oh I hated it! I stopped at 5 months but wit previous pregnancy I has it for 9 months! Its called pytalism!
  • Lmao yes i'll be talking & id drool.& id have to suck it back up lmao nasty I know
  • @myHEARTZI also had it with my two pregnancy...but I'm not a preggo now but I'm getting symptoms like if I was pregnant ill test on Wednesday
  • @preggomommyof4 thanxz for telling the name ...if I'm a preggo I hope I won't have for 9months that would suck lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Lovinmyunborn...LOL yes it is nasty but its been happening to me too LOL
  • I had it in the beginning and it was making me nauseous. I'm 20w 4d and I'm dealing with it again right now, and everyday headaches.
  • Awake my saliva is hunky dory. Anytime I sleep there's a flipping puddle of drool. Also I don't know what this is all about but the only gum I can chew without it falling apart in 10 minutes is sugarless. Which SUCKS because I used to be able to chew a piece of trident for hours :(
  • @mama2fn3 all these yrs I had no clue wut it was called till I went to nursing school!
    @everyone I sleep wit a towel on pillow bcuz I still drool at night!
  • Yep im 40 wks 1 day and still spitting... hate it
  • I choke on it sometimes! It also makes me want to vomit. I thought I was the only one having this problem!