2nd trimester

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
So ill be 12 weeks tomorrow does that mean its the start of my second trimester? ? Anyone else? How does everyone feel?

Comments

• 13weeks is nearly there
  • Depends on who you ask. Most of my preg apps say once I have been 12 weeks prey or 12 weeks from the first day of my lmp I was in my 2nd tri. Also this is my 4th baby and that is how I have always known it. I don't think I was this confused w my other pregs because I didn't have all the conflicting info on preg apps.
  • Preg. Not prey
  • On this app, 12weeks passed said 2nd tri. But I believe second tri sarts at 13 weeks passed, aka in your 14th week of preg. Sorry to sound confusing.
  • Either or, just depends what you go by & what your doctor tells you. According to my doctor i was in my second trimester at 13 weeks. Im now almost 15. But honestly all the months confuse me lol, like how exactly long each trimester is, i still dont get that, haha.
  • Well thanks everyone lol it's super confusing
  • Tri= 3 so 3 months per trimester i think right after ur 12th week is over that's when it starts lol that's what I'm guessing
  • But if your pregnant for 40 weeks at the most, then that would be 10 months so you wouldnt be able to just split it up into 3 months each. Lol, idk
  • I read online that second trimester starts at 14 weeks..
  • Makes sence cuz they count the week of ur period and the 2 weeks before u ovulate so nobodys really prego the first 3 weeks
  • Every 13wks 2dys. Techincally its 13wks, 2dys & a 1/3 (my old OB told me that one, he said short women would appreciate the 1/3; cracked me up as I'm 4ft 10 3/4in)