so proud ^.^

edited August 2011 in Pregnancy and fathers
So i always thought that my fiancee would panic if i go into labour but last night i had quite a few bh and was on all fours on bed rocking back on forth and he was really really calm rubbing my back, had hand on belly to to feel contractions and was like timing them, then after about half hour and i felt comfortable enough to move he ran me a bath and stayed with me :) all this at like midnight (i wokehim up) and he had to be up for work at 7 :) so proud of him! bet when i go into real labour he panics though lmao

Comments

• Aw that's great. Maybe he'll be prepared. Ha. I woke up crying and bf was pike"what's wrong"all paniky. And then I said a bad dream and he said"dont scare me like that" lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @valentinasmommy haha bless him least you know he cares!

@MrsG haha he'll prob do that cos at first when i use to get twinges or I'd say ouch cos baby poked up some were it hurt he'd be like you ok shall i get my mum, bless him

i think that he's less panicy and more prepared now cos had a different midwife other day and she actually spoke to him and explained stuff for when i do go into labour, others just usually ignore him and if he asks ?'s they just give him a filthy look
  • My hubby said he doesnt like the surprise of labor lol, personaly I love it /:-) hes always been brilliant when ive been in labor or had bad pain, he just doesnt want the 'shock' haha men!!!
  • @lyndsay1983 ooo I'm with him on that one! i hate the fact it can happen at like any time! and even though i know it's coming I'll still panic haha
  • @samiuk yeah the 'any time' thing is horrible, if only it was a cert that they'd arrive on the DD! We went to york today and walked so much my hubby was terrified I was gonna drop her in the street lol, I had alot of pains and if I made a little noise he was like sit down, have a drink, what pain is it... guess its just as hard for them really :-)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • awww how sweet is he?! the first time i went into labor my waters broke and we were calm gathering things and hubby's friend was at our house and he's freaking out (he has one daughter already) and he's telling us we need to hurry and all this stuff. lol.
  • @lyndsay1983 we was going to go York today but he'd dragged me round hull first so was buggared lol

@MrsG that prob scare him more lol

@survivormommie3 lmao bless! So you and hubby calm friend paniky haha lets hope he not there this time round!