So Exhausted!

Everytime I try to clean, I feel overwhelmed, overheated, and overexerted... after 5 minutes.

These stairs are wearing me out! Among other things. I am currently trying to catch my breath. :-t

But really, for every 5 minutes of cleaning, it feels like I have to rest for a good half hour before my body feels like it can start again. Honestly, I feel like I could take a nap. Soooo sleepy.

BD doesn't seem to get it. He finally told me he just doesn't understand how my body works right now. So on days when I just can't do it, all hell breaks loose. He's frustrated, and I'm frustrated. And I'm frustrated that he's frustrated at me....

Kill me now, I just want the house to be clean. There's lots of bad energy in here when there's crap everywhere. There's so much to be done! You get one thing done, then you move on to the next, and then before you know it, you have to go back and do that first thing all over again. Sometimes I just wish I lived by myself and not with two guys... ~X(

Falling asleep. BD is home in a little more than an hour. Dinner? What's that...