i cant stop EATING!!!

edited August 2011 in Third Trimester
I feel like a fatass :\.. I gained 3lbs in a week! I'm scared to see how much I've gained at my dr appt tomorrow I'm going on 39 weeks and have a huuuuge belly, started at 105 and I'm now at 131lbs and I'm 5ft :(... I'm not hungry, but I'm reallllly craving some cocoa pebbles! Idk where all this food is going! I thought you lost your appetite at the end? Anyone else like me??

Comments

• Dont worry about it. EAT! ;)
  • I know women who were like that in the third trimester. I'm sure it has to do with the baby growing rapidly in the last month lol
  • @august22baby yay I'm not alone! Lol
    @mommyof3girls I sure am eating my cocoa pebbles! Lol.. ima enjoy being a fatty this last week (hopefullu not longer)
  • Wow fatty is not the word to use when your 131 9 months pregnant mama! You have nooooooo idea! Lol! I've lost my appetite but I've still got 3 weeks =/
  • I had no appetite the first 2 trimesters.... Now I just graze. I have noticed that I'm finishing meals I've always had leftovers of in the past!! Don't freak. Just eat and enjoy yourself and make that baby full... Watch calories later.;-) you will lose a lot of what you gained in l&d.
  • Oh goodness, sometimes I feel like such an pig! I don't even know where I put it all I eat so much at times! Once in a while though I don't feel like eating a whole lot. For me it varies.
  • i feel hungry all day too!! get these babiess outt! i gained 3lb last week too n the doc told me to slow dwn but idc haha cuz the week b4 i didnt gain ne. today at my appt i lost 1 lb?dunno how hahaha !
  • I never lost my appetite..in fact I prob gained the most weight in the last weeks and I'm about ur size prepregnancy too :)...but ur fine. U haven't gained that much. I've always gained way more then u with my last pregnancies
  • I weigh 236 now (most I've ever weighed in my entire life) and I've gained 11 pounds in two weeks! Idk where its all going because it certainly doesn't look like I'm so heavy or like I've gained so much so quickly. The alternative doctor I saw threatened me with a c section after I told her I want a natural birth because I've gained so much. I think she's just being a b!tch because my regular doctor hasn't mentioned anything about a c section.
  • @august22baby oh yea I'll be stuffing my face til I go into labor, we have an excuse ;)
    @naliibby2 yessss get them out! Lol soon..
    @laine923 after I had my first son my dad said "are you sure they didn't leave another one in there?" Lol I only lost like 10lbs at delivery and I had gained 35lbs with him.. I did lose it all in the next couple months though.
    @myheartzx3 I think I gained another 3or 4 lbs :\ we'll see tomorrow!!
    @victoriab wow,rude!! It def sounds like she's being B! If your dr isn't worried about it or hasn't mentioned a csection, screw her and her opinion
  • dont worry about it.. its all baby.. and water.. im 30wks and have already gained 31lbs...
  • Lol still less then me...i gained 40 lbs my last pregnancies. But luckily I lost it fast. And it looks like u will too :)