Yeast infection 36+4 weeks

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
Waiting on dr to call back. What do you think hes gonna say? I'm not allowed to treat it and I lost my bloody show on friday

Comments

• I'm 32 weeks and recently had one they gave me Macrobid. but not sure since you lost bloody show...bump
  • they can use macrobid for yeast infections too? i always used it for uti's but i didnt know it can be used for yeasties too!
  • Hmmmm you know what mama I did have a uti too. I'm really not sure. I hope they help ya out! bump
  • He just said they are really hard to get rid of the last weeks. And labors soon
  • My docter told me I could take monistat? I'm 35 weeks. :)
  • @gunners_mommy yeah he said I could try it but it most likely is a waste of money bc they are like impossible to get rid of the last few weeks of pregnancy. Hes not worried if I go into labor bc I'm almost 37 weeks and this is my third and hes healthy. But bc I had my bloody show your not really supposed to put anything up there bc its not protected
  • @snreda poor thing... at least your hopefully almost done!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm hoping labor is very soon. This heat is killer
  • Im on microbid too!!! But for uti. Im glad it can cure yeeast infections as wel cause at night I wake up finding my self scratching down there. Its sooo annoying
  • Macrobid cures yeast infections too?! Because I swear I have a yeast infection I can't get rid of and I just stop taking macrobid