measuring small???

edited August 2011 in About App & Forum
So I'm almost 33 weeks prego and I just left my obgyn office with him stressing concern that I am measuring small. Up to this point I have been measuring bigger and he put me on the fetal monitor and her heart beat was normal. But I have a ultrasound tomorrow to measure her and the aminotic fluid... but now I'm freaking out. Just want to kno if anyone else has had this problem

Comments

• Bump*
    Hope all is ok with u an Ur baby. Said a litl prayer an sendn some love if way
  • Awww thanks
  • What were your measurements
  • My ob just took a tape measure across my tummy. But I am praying its the position she was in. He didn't really tell me the measurement. I wish I would have asked more questions
  • @hsweetie21
    i am 31 weeks and my doctor also said i am measuring small she said not to worry because it was more then likely the way the baby was laying and that was 2 weeks ago and i go in on Thursday for an ultrasound. So i would say not to worry until you get told something to worry about. Cause more the likely it is the way she is laying!
  • @ mommyb3 Yeah I'm praying its the way she's laying. Its just odd because I have been measuring bigger through this whole pregancy. I'm worried I have a decrease in fluid or something. @kristaf22 I am not completly sure how to tag??? Lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @krista22 @usmcwifemommy101107 Lol good... I kno I am a huge worrier too I always have to google everything then I end up freaking my self out even worse. @usmcwifemommy101107 And I have been following ur story I just want to say that u have a lot of fans who admire ur strength for what u have had to go through. Keep it up. Its going to work out somehow
  • It could b ur bby position hope everything is ok
  • @hsweetie21
    i also have been measuring normal to big so thats why my doctor says not to worry. Hope you get good news tomorrow.
  • Going by my belly measurements around 28 weeks I was going to end up with a huge baby, but by ultrasound she was slightly smaller than average. All my belly measurements since have showed less growth than expected but she is fine in there. I wouldnt stress too much, I think sometimes doctors would like us to have text book pregnancies and babies but in reality these lil guys do whatever they like lol
  • My old midwife hated the measurements as she thinks its a load of rubbish!! I measured 27 at 28 weeks and then 26 at 30 weeks. Growth scan showed baby all fine! Try not to worry hun, my baby is lay on the side and I think that's why!
  • Yeah I just had a growth scan today and she is fine, she is measuring a little over 5 pounds so she should weight about 7 or so at birth.. i was soo scared. thanks for the support.:)