it really hurts......

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
I just hate to see my baby's father with another woman dat Just really hurt me like sumtimes I be like why.......but I just have to realize its life and I got accept it and move on.....got a babygirl to luv he'll regret it one day but it will be to late then =((

Comments

• Keep your head up and hang in there! It will hurt but in the long run it was probably the best thing for you. You deserve better if he just left his precious childs mom. Real men adore the mother of there children. You will find someone better cuz u deserve. Too i been in your position and i've found someone better for not only me but my babies too. Good luck hope you over come this
  • I understand my baby father has Two children already. I always told myself I would have a baby wit a guy that has no kids and I would b his first and only. But somehow it didn't work out that way. But we r together and his other baby mothers know there place I'm not worrying about it so gurl, don't let it bother u just b happy for u and the new baby
  • Sweetie, I also understand but sometimes it's for the best, I have two children with x and twins with my resent husband, and you know it's funny now when I see my x cause I have custody of his children and now years later he comes around asking and trying to buy their love. And between you and me it's the best feeling!
  • Thanks ladies youll really made me feel better ;;)