)':

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
I think I'm depressed... I dnt eat as much as I used to & I'm ALWAYS crying & if I'm not crying I have a lump in my throat like I'm about to cry & I find less & less reasons to get out of bed each day sometimes I stay in my room all day only coming out to eat & go back in the ppl I'm living with are always asking me what's wrong or if I'm okay & because I dnt wanna explain to anybody why I feel this way I manage a smile & say I'm fine just sleepy I would nvr hurt myself or my little one I but dying crosses my mind a lot I'm suree I sound crazy but I'm going through so much & doing it without support from the ppl I love just makes it harder for me to cope...<\3 please

Comments

• U need to talk to your doctor right away Hun
  • I see him again on the 22nd so ill let him know then...
  • edited August 2011
    I felt the same way my entire first trimester and I have a ton of support for this pregnancy. Being pregnant is really crapy at times. I talked to my Dr. About how I was feeling and she helped me out big time! I thought about death too. Not suicide but death and a bunch of what ifs. It was hard knowing I was thinking that way even with all the support I had.
  • Ive felt this way on & off my entire 7months & 2 weeks ):
  • I'm glad ur going to talk to your doc about it please update me
  • I want to know your ok
  • Yea me too I mean it seems to be getting worse everyday (the crying & not wanting to get outta bed) & okay I will let you know what he says... thankx for being concerned(: @momof22be
  • Of course u need all the support u can get and if it is some stranger online it might be just enough I feel like all the pregly ladies are family because u know family doesn't always "get it"
  • Yea that true lol
  • Let ur doctor know so he can start depression treatment think of ur unborn as a pick me up & find joy in ur miracle
  • Okay I will thank you very much @preggointx