how do u know if baby has droped?

edited August 2011 in Labor
I've had lots of cramps Dr said she could come at any time she's really big for my small body,but I still feel her up high how do I know when she drops? I'm 35 weeks

Comments

• You would feel alot of pressure on your privates, and you will have to pee every 10 mins or so, and you will be able to breath better if you had any problems breathing.
  • edited August 2011
    Ugh phone..double post lol
  • I keep feeling him more on my bladder than I did previously, and when he moves it's definitely felt more in my pelvis than ever before and sometimes very uncomfortable. I waddle now and it always feels like he's gonna drop out of my vag when I walk lol
  • It feels like your crotch is literally going to break in half...standing up and switching positions are extremely painful....for me even sitting on the toliet hurts my pelvis. I'm 32 weeks and the doc said today she dropped. Good luck; )
  • My son still hasnt dropped I hope he has when I go tomorrow for my check up
  • Thank you ladies I hope she comes SOon I do feel lots of pressure on my privates and it seems like I'm on my period n wet but there's nothing their is that part of it?
  • I was just wondering this same thing since yesterday I feel like my son is going to just fall out of me lol and it hurts. The braxton hicks is way more noticeable and hurts more now. I'm only 30 weeks so I hope he doesn't stay like this the whole time or I might die.
  • Your only 30 weeks wow, I hope not either it feels weird....
  • Ya I hate it. Its hard to walk and I am super uncomfortable so I was unsure because I am only 30 weeks. But from what you have said I feel the same way you do. I hope he moves like now lol
  • I do as well! It does feel uncomfortable! I want her to stay a little longer but if she comes out now I'm ok with that as long as she's ok
  • Ya I was thinking of that today I am too early but it was so uncomfortable when I was at work I was almost ok with not being pregnant now lol. Do you have a name for her yet
  • Marley like Bob her dad named her I'm just looking for a middle name that's different n rhymes or for a with Marley do u?
  • sorry stupid phone ment goes with Marley lol