so happy yet so sad!!!

My fiance leaves Monday for his new job and im so happy yet so sad. He wants to work everyday till the baby gets here which they r inducing my labor in 7 weeks 6 days... so he will be gone that whole time... im trying not to be sad cuz this is a once in a lifetime job at almost 200,000$ a year! But he will be gone from me and our daughter so much! I feel so selfish...

Comments

• I understand your pain. It seems like all my hubby does is work, on the weekends I feel like I smother him because I miss him so much but even then he's getting stuff done around the house. I just thank god that he does work an support us, alot of men don't.
  • He's gonna be gone the whole time tho he wont come home Cuz he wants to earn lots before Alyssa gets here. So ill be alone the whole last 2 months of pregnancy and possibly the delivery if he doesn't make it home on time... I just hate that I wont see him ill be doing all this alone and he will miss my birthday baby shower and doc apts..
  • Be proud of ur man.. that he is lookin out for his family . I know it sucks to be away from him , but I would feel very blessed if I were u! Being a military wife and mommy we have no choice but to deal with the distance with a lot less pay... Stay strong and keep us all updated on u, we will do our best to support u :)