Ppl use MY pregnancy as an EXCUSE??!!!!

So, to start off my crappy day..... I WAs suppose to go shooting today ( well take pictures )... But NO! I. Got stuck home all day Frick'n cleaning and watching my husbands service dog while everyone got to go have fun all day... The group decided it would be best if I stayed home. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

So husband thought it was a great idea and literary they just took off. im due in 8 days, what if something happened?! Husband didn't think of that.
Ohh, to top off my lovely day I was making a really nice dinner and the husband had the nerve to tell me when they all came back they wanted pizza! Are You Kidding Me?! Plus they all take off without me swimming, why... For me to watch the damn dog again... Im crushed... No im disappointed..... I can't wait for the Guest to leave on Friday.....

IM STILL HEATED!

Comments

• Oh man, I can feel the tension through the way you wrote this post. I would most definitely be pissed off too! Especially if you were already pissed off they left you and then decided against your dinner and got pizza! Pshhh, i'd be too livid to even speak. Def feel your pain girl! Hope you can sleep it off
  • Your husband sucks, I feel like throat punching him :(
  • Let the pizza get there and lay in on the floor for the dog....he deserves it more he kept u company allll day! ;) Hope your feeling better Hun!
  • Y does he need a service dog? Aren't they meant to be with their master all the time? If that's the case u could have went too. I'd be very heated for awhile, and yell at him about how u worked hard on that dinner. And don't cook for him for awhile he doesn't deserve ur kindness!
  • I agree with Emmatamomma give pizza to the dog! Hope your day gets better hun!
  • LOL can u imagine his face seeing u sitting down eating the dinner u made with the dog at ur feet eating his & buddies pizza. ..ah priceless gets the message across nonverbally....or invite a bunch of pregly women over for pizza...lol
  • Thanks ladies... it turned into a fulll blown out fight last night..
    @Emmatamomma poor Sammie would of had the runs, but he eats cake, weird.
    @Kingsmama husband has a service dog, because he was blown up in iraq... he has really bad ptsd ( post tramatic stress disorder ) and tbi (tramatic brain injury ) I was so up upset last night I forgot to eat..
  • Have things settled down between u 2 now? Hope the fight didn't get out of control. And I hope ur feeling better today.
  • @Kingsmama omg ....we agreed to do couples counciling..... just waiting for the baby to be born... we're both crazy, I blame the army and deployment in a way. But we'll see if he holds up on his side of the deal..... Thanks for checking up on me..

how are you?
  • I'd eat all the pizza and let the dog out without a leash lol...serves them right...bastards...
  • I'm doing good. These last few days r dragging but flying at the same day. Can't wait til Monday night :)
    I think couples counciling would be a good start, get an outsiders opinion ya know. Plus it could help u reconnect with eachother. Y r u waiting until after baby arrives? Maybe he's stressed about having a baby to support. And I understand y u think the military can be somewhat to blame. It's just as hard for the wives as it is for the husbands, and some ppl don't see that :(
  • We both deployed and we both need our treatment... my new doc thought is would be better if I wanted until I had the lil one..... which I think would be a better idea too. Its just frustrating. So is ur baby coming monday?! @Kingsmama
  • Hehe well I go in Monday night so prolly not til Tuesday am. And I hope the counciling works for u guys. Maybe the stresses will be gone too after baby arrives.