Nov mommas!!!

edited August 2011 in November 2011
How many of you plan on breastfeed ????

Comments

• I'm going to try.
  • @blueberrysmom are you getting son breastfeeding clases or consulting someone ?
  • edited August 2011
    Not a Nov. mom but I'm planning on it and I hope it works out. I'm scared though.
  • @kcike812 you plan on getting beasfeeding clases ir something??
  • I will. I am not doing a class. This is my third.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited August 2011
    @ash1la its My third too but I think the show really good tricks and I'm scared of my supply
  • I am wondering what kind of supply I will have too. My first the milk supply was great, second not so much...( I had implants done under my muscle so i could still BF after my first so this could have have something to do with it)....so I am going to try the things that the mothers on here have suggested to see if it helps.
  • I plan to! And i have 12 weeks to go today, getting closer girls!
  • @ash1la I'm planing on use fenugreek never used before but why not try lol
  • Yeah me too...or Mothers Tea....I am trying it all! Lol I loved BF with my first.
  • I'm breast feeding. And no classes the lactation comes in to see all breast feeding moms. And that's all I needed with my last.
  • Im going to breast feed too. Im hopen I can be one of thoes mom who have so much milk I need to buy a second freezer!
  • No. I figure they'll offer some guidance at the hospital.
  • I plan on breastfeeding. I breastfed my son for 4 months. It was a great experience and I hope to go longer with this one.
  • I'm gonna give it a try. Hopefully it'll be easy and painless and I'll make gallons of milk lol. But in any case I'd like to exclusively breastfeed for a year. We'll see... At least 6 months I hope.
  • Im def gonna try! :)
  • I will not be breastfeeding. I'm going to pump and use formula. I had horrible thrush that turned into some other infection so it wasn't a good experience. I have a heart condition so I have to take heavy antibiotics while I'm in labor and it caused the thrush. The lactiation nurse helped me in the hospital with my first and she was great! Told me everything I needed to know. If it wasn't for thrush I would do it again
  • I plan to bf, I did with my son for 4 months, let's see if it works better with our little girl. I will be pumping even though I am a stay at home mom just so my husband can feed her also. 13 weeks + 2days left for me
  • I definitely want to! :>
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ill be doing it for 6wks. If I can. But ill start formula as night feed at 4wks. Thats how I did it with my 1st :-)
  • i really really wanted to breastfeed, but everyone has talked me out of it... i am pretty much a part time mom to my niece and i'm not sure i'm going to be able to handle breast feeding Damien while chasing her around (she's 16 months)...
  • Me!!!!! And my classess are in sept 28 :-)
  • I AM!!! I took a class yesterday and it should be fine.. I was scared of thee PAIN!! But from what I was told and read it shouldn't hurt much if it does thee baby isn't latching on properly... that made me feel muchhhh better...
  • I will be breastfeeding...I breastfed my son for 14 months and plan to do the same with baby Livy.
  • Meeee :-) I hope it goes okay!
  • Im gona try. :-S