Umm...symptoms....

edited August 2011 in Health
Today I have not felt good at all.... Im pretty sure Ive ran a fever all day and Ive had pretty severe pains, like Im having a mc all over again :( I know this isnt possible because Im not pregnant and I just had my period a week ago.... Ive been nauseous and (tmi) had diarrhea today which is discolored, along with these severe pains.... Ive had the stomach flu before and this is different.... Am I over reacting or is something wrong with me?

Comments

• There has been a very large recall on ground beef from winn dixie stores. What state are you in? Have you heard about this? @mommyofangels
  • @Babynewyear2012 I have not heard of this, but I havent had any hamberger in almost 2 weeks.... Im in Iowa...
  • It isnt in your area. Sounds like you may have food poison. You can get chills and fever along with the diarrhea and it will make you extremely sick. Try to stay hydrated the best you can. I know it sounds awful but the diarrhea is the bodies way of flushing out whatever is wrong so if you can it is best to try to not stop it unless you just have to. I hope you feel better. @mommyofangels
  • @Babynewyear2012 Thank You, Ive been drinking lots of water, but I just dont know where I could have gotten food poisoning from....
  • I am till this way.... this is now the third day :( Im getting miserable. I cant sleep because Im so uncomfortable....
  • Maybe its a stomach bug?
  • edited August 2011
    3 days isn't really a good thing. Its sounds like your body is having a hard time fighting off this virus. You might need to make a trip to the dr. the stomach pain is probably from the diarrhea and nausea. Try drinking some mint tea (if you like tea and mint flavor) it might help the nausea. I drink a mint medley tea when I get nauseated or have a sore throat and it helps a lot. You could even put some honey in it. And make sure to keep eating. Even if its just crackers or plain mashed potatoes.

It could still be a stomach flu. Generally it can stick around any where from 24hrs to a wk. Could also be something else entirely.