FINALLY!!(:

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
I tlked to my best friend/babysdad... it went well(:
I think that everythings gunna be okay now ( not perfect but okay)
I'm still gunna need lots of help(from my fellow preglys)but with him on my side I have the support I need to get through this<3

Comments

• I'm happy for you! I hope things get easier
  • Thank you & me too(: @bee_2545
  • No problem..so r u gettin excited?!
  • Yess I am! Idk if you read my other posts but ive been going through alot from adoption to depression to keeling my little one its been very hard but with the convorsation me & him.had tonight im pretty sure everthings gunna get better for us & our son<3
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank you & I will(:
  • Ya I just finished ready them. I kno u been struggling tryin to do the right thing for your baby..bt n no way by u wanting to keep your baby make u selfish or inconsiderate.
    I'll keep u n your son in my prayers n I hope u make the right.decision for you n your child.

Your very strong to even consider adoption...I'm here if u ever need to tlk @kyrstal_ann
  • Thank you so very very much @bee_2545 im gunna do everything I can to keep my family together & do whats best for all of us
  • Your welcome..so the bd is bein supportive of keeping your lil man? @krystal_ann
  • Yess he is & he said that hes just scared were not strong enough to do it but I know we are & that if we just stick together everything will be okay for all 3 of us @bee_2545