16wks n havent felt baby move yet????

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
Hello im preg wit 5th and 16wks preg n haven't felt any movement yet.my last one I felt movement very early n dr said bc more u have the earlier u can feel it.my other 3 I know that when I was supposed to start feeling them move I did.all my preg apps say I should be feeling baby move and I haven't so now im freaking out and if Im gona start callin dr on Monday and there probley goin to think im crazy.can anyone help?should I be feeling movement?has anyone been in my situation before?any advice?

Comments

• This is my 3rd and I'm almost 16 weeks and haven't felt my baby yet either. With my 2nd i was feeling her at 14 weeks. When is your next appt? Mine is on Monday, and I'm for sure gonna ask them, cuz I have been freaking out. Oh and I have a ultrasound on Tuesday.
  • I just had an ultrasound 2wks ago not getting another one for 4wks.I had to cancel my last appt bc the weather and my other kids being home bc of weather and then my son got really sick so im calling on Monday to reschedule.thank you for commenting I started to get really worried im due aug 10th n I have like 5apps and there all sayin I should feel baby moving.but hearing u haven't yet makes me feel better,thank you
  • im going to ask Monday to when I make appt.if u find out let me know when I find out ill let u know...ok?
  • I'm due the 9th! Lol. Yea I keep going crazy, cuz I thought for sure I should have felt baby by now. But I'm glad someone is on the same boat.
  • I know for a fact my last one I felt them btwen 12-14wks bc I remember ppl sayin no way too early but when I told my drs n Sono lady they said definitely bc the more kids u have I guess the easier u can feel it
  • Thats so cool.1day apart.my due date is my friends birthday who passed away so I love it bc it makes me think of her and I would love my baby to share her birthday.how old are ur kids and r they boys/girls?
  • Yea everyone thought I was crazy when I said I could feel her at 14 weeks, but I knew the feeling. And I will for sure let you know what my doc says. :)
  • Yea after so many u can tell the difference btwen gas n baby movie,lol.but I haven't evn had gas either.im severely constipated im still nauseous all the time and tired all the time.how about u?
  • Im 16 weeks and I havent felt the baby either. Each time I think I do its just gas :(
  • @heather58824 thank you. Me and mama_underpants were freaking out,lol.
  • When r u due?
  • Same here, about when I think its the baby, its then gas! To smite the constipation I skip a day or two on the prenatal vitamins :) it seriously helps. I'm just hoping in the next day or two ill be able to feel it. Ahh Monday can't come soon enough!
  • August 4th u?
  • Mama_underpants lol,def waiting for Monday.I get really sick when I take my prenatal pill almost impossible even brushing my teeth makes me sick.evry smell still does too.
  • I hate smells. Lol. Or how about I make the best dinner ever, and instead I end up eating a burrito, from the freezer. Sometimes i forget how much I hate being prego at times.
  • I can't evn tell u how many times I cooked dinner n got so sick had to go in my rm open windows n turn on fan n pass out from nausea just to get away from smell.and the foods I do like give me severe heartburn
  • Or ill push myself to eat the dinner n wind up throwing it up n now I can't eat it for rest of preg.when I throw up something it takes me awhile to get over it.no bacon,eggs,hamburger helper,coffee,chocolate donuts,pork chops to name a few of the things I can't eat looking at eggs makes me sick.ahhhh!I sound like a nut job,lol.2nite I made pizza n had a burrito,lmbo
  • hey mamas..im also 16 weeks today n im due aug 9th and i havnt felt movemnts yet smh
  • I'm in my 16th week as well and haven't felt it move either but this is my first And I heard u don't feel it as soon if u haven't been prego before
  • Oh, I'm also due august 13th. :)
  • hey ladies i feel ya im due july 28 ( im 17 weeks) with my 2nd i think i started feeling my 1st at 18 or so weeks but with this one i started to feel her move at 15 weeks but sady i havent felt her move for a couple of days i know its not suppose to be regular movements yet but its driving me crazy it will just reassure me everythings ok with her when i feel her move
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I started feeling my little one at 16 weeks like a gold fish feeling. Now I'm 18 weeks and oh boy this kid is gonna be a soccer player for sure. It's my first- so I can't believe you ladies aren't feeling it :( I'm sure no big deal, but definitely get on it and ask ur doctor. Happy pregnancy ladies*